Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
urbanmonkeygod04 said:
I only miss shifts if I'm on the phone or smoking a cigarette . . . normally I'm just too fast ;)
You're smoking in yer baby?? TSK TSK TSK :p I actually mis-shifted 2nd gear today, some stupid girl did the "last second at a red-light lane change" on me when she was the only one in her lane before cutting me off. So naturally I did the same thing :eek: if only to get beside her and to give her a dirty look and then smoke it and cut her off. In the process I mis-shifted to hear that dreadful grinding of the gears sound. Although I also remember I had to adjust my seat earlier today because the top of my shift knob came off and fell under my seat. So maybe there is something to the seat position. But I also notice that when I'm more aggressive with my driving that I tend to mis-shift more (If a Saturn retailer or service provider or law enforcement agency is reading this I RARELY drive aggressive :) )

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
urbanmonkeygod04 said:
Didn't do it for the first month & a half I owned my car, but then you get stuck in traffic for 45 minutes, you WILL smoke in whatever car you're in. LOL. I need to just quit smoking altogether tho.

I listen to XM 150 comedy when I'm stuck in bumper to bumper traffic. I think when people around me see me laughing like a mad man while sitting in traffic, it kinda scares them and they tend to keep their distance. Win-win situation in my book :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts