Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
On my way to work every morning few miles from my house I pass a tricked out honda civic...it's an ok looking car older one, we just pass eacother every morning on residential streets. Well this morning I see a Black WRX I was turning onto a street and I see him coming out of that srteet at the stop sign It was the same kid, he must of gotten a new car. well anyhow he looked at my car and I gave him a thumbs up and he did the same back to me. I'll have to see if he wants to race sometime, wonder ifI can beat him, It wasn't a STI.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Well, there is quite a big difference between the STI version and the regular WRX, I believe around 80 HP and lb-ft both, with the former being a 300-hp car. You should be able to take the WRX although as we have discussed over and again, they will get you on the launch with the AWD almost every time.

Anyone know what STI stands for?

·
Registered
8,405 Posts
Moring Crew eats wrx's for breakfast

·
Registered
8,405 Posts
sheek360 said:
fucking right!
little maple syrup, and a glass of milk, you got yerself a well rounded meal

·
Registered
8,405 Posts
this thead is from 1986 lol ... i havent seen a couple of these guys in ages, who dug this up....

·
Registered
13,594 Posts
Ahriman said:
this thead is from 1986 lol ... i havent seen a couple of these guys in ages, who dug this up....
it was a weird guy with a beard, he was driving a saturn..... it was dark so i think his car was either red, blue, black or silver.....

·
Registered
8,405 Posts
sheek360 said:
it was a weird guy with a beard, he was driving a saturn..... it was dark so i think his car was either red, blue, black or silver.....
he drives a saturn and has a beard???? what a goofy combination, must be a tool.

·
Registered
8,405 Posts
sheek360 said:
it was you wasnt it?!?

keep a secret???? .... ya it was *snickers inocently to self

·
Registered
8,405 Posts

·
Registered
8,405 Posts
sheek360 said:
omg ur right :rofl: thanks that couldve been really embarrising lol

your such a whore

·
Registered
8,405 Posts
sheek360 said:
takes one to know one, atleast im not a bearded whore! the market isnt good for bearded whores! :rofl:
eww, can you imagine, whores with beards... im sure that would float sombodys boat :killtard:

·
Registered
13,594 Posts
Ahriman said:
eww, can you imagine, whores with beards... im sure that would float sombodys boat :killtard:
ewww, i guess the bearded lady had to have gotten laid, atleast once <statistically speaking> :bananahum

1 - 20 of 89 Posts