Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saturn ion Red Line Coupe 4 Door | eBay

Here is the Ebay listing for my 04 Ion Redline. It's been a fun car, but I have too many projects and would like to dedicate money to them instead.

TLDR: 129,000 miles, 325hp non-dino, custom paint, located in Springfield, IL. Asking $6500.

ENGINE HAS BEEN COMPLETELY REBUILT BALANCED AND BLUEPRINTED . MINIMUM 325 HORSEPOWER BUT NOT DINO TESTED.
9 TO 1 COMPRESSION PISTONS AND NEW MOLY RINGS ALL NEW BEARINGS AND TIMING CHAINS AND GASKETS.
PLUS UPGRADED TO STAGE 3 PERFORMANCE WITH NEW FLASHED PCM FROM ZZP PERFORMANCE , 2.8 SUPERCHARGER PULLEY AND DRIVE,. NEW 60 PSI. INJECTORS. BRAIDED STEEL HOSES POLISHED SUPERCHARGER CASE,
THIS CAR IS QUICK ,
THIS CAR HAS ALL NEW ONE OF A KIND CUSTOM PAINT , BLACK DIAMOND METALIC WITH MANGO TANGO TOXIC ORANGE FADED IN DOWN THE SIDES UP THE HOOD AND AROUND THE BACK , WITH BLUE AND RUBY RED METALIC WITH SILVER STRIPES . OVER $ 3500 IN PAINT ,
ALSO HAS RECARO SEATS CUSTOM PAINTED DASH PANEL AND LED LIGHTING , BLACK POLISHED ALUMINUM WHEELS AND GOOD TIRES. CUSTOM EXHAUST AND HEADER.
OVER $ 8500 INVESTED OVER THE PRICE OF THE CAR.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Interesting redline, but you may wanna throw it on a dyno before you start telling people 325hp minimum. You're probably more around the 250-260 area at the wheels. GLWS though.

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
IMHO, you're full of shit with the HP ratings. And it's DYNO, you turd....
Aaaww come on be nice. He is right though, with what you listed you are more likely around 260 if that with a ZZP tune. Unless ya runnin E85 and then ya prolly around 280 maybe but ZZP tunes are safe tunes so chances are ya prolly alittle less.

I do like the hose dress kit. I have one sittin in the garage, Im just too lazy to put it on.

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Nice choice on the wheels! I had the same ones on my Redline.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts