Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a good running 2005 ion redline, Engine has 45,000 miles on rebuild in good shape, passes smog.
Manual Transmission in good shape with no issues,10,000 miles on new tires,new struts,new drive shafts,new brakes,shafts, rotors,new calipers, new shocks,new wheel hub bearings,and new headlights.
Headliner is missing but rest of Interior in good shape, all the doors are in great shape, has a couple minor dents in front passager quarter panel and cracked front fender otherwise drives good and straight.
Registration is behind since 2017 thus the reason I'm listing it as parts.
Willing to trade for work on my LS motor on my truck or trade for something else.
Willing to part out motor and Trans and ill take care of sending the car to pick a part.

·
Registered
38 Posts
would you be willing to sell me the belt trim on the driver side door? Mine has a huge warp from the previous owner.
its this piece on the outside

·
Premium Member
2,156 Posts
I like the red redlines

I was thinking of painting mine from blue to red

Good Idea ? or NOT?

What would be a good price ?

I had this priced recently and will let you know what the estimate was but perhaps no one is interested.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a good running 2005 ion redline, Engine has 45,000 miles on rebuild in good shape, passes smog.
Manual Transmission in good shape with no issues,10,000 miles on new tires,new struts,new drive shafts,new brakes,shafts, rotors,new calipers, new shocks,new wheel hub bearings,and new headlights.
Headliner is missing but rest of Interior in good shape, all the doors are in great shape, has a couple minor dents in front passager quarter panel and cracked front fender otherwise drives good and straight.
Registration is behind since 2017 thus the reason I'm listing it as parts.
Willing to trade for work on my LS motor on my truck or trade for something else.
Willing to part out motor and Trans and ill take care of sending the car to pick a part.
View attachment 35539 View attachment 35540 View attachment 35541
How about the sun roof Assembly how much?

·
Registered
27 Posts
How much for the top belt tensioner bolt? The one that you release the belt tension with. Mine is pretty fried.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts