Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
21 - 40 of 54 Posts
Aeain said:
Yeah, same wheels. I think they are ADRs or something like that.
all of these rims where custom drilled. that is why they have covers over the lugs! :eek:

mark i want to come see it, i am home untill sat the 12th is it gonna be in buffalo, at the shop? anything like that, me and doug want to come check it out. let me know, i will prob be giving ya a call some time tomorrow.

Out of all that I like that rear spoiler om the RK car. It's great to see that people have put work into the car. Also great to see that there ar manufacturers that have made parts for them, though at this time, some may be one off parts.

navymitch12 said:
mark i want to come see it, i am home untill sat the 12th is it gonna be in buffalo, at the shop? anything like that, me and doug want to come check it out. let me know, i will prob be giving ya a call some time tomorrow.
it came out sick!! it won the best designed GM sport-compact award WOW! :D

if all the buffalo locals want to meet up at my house on thurs and than do a mini ride out to scap that would be cool with me, i live like 5min away from scap so it would be easy and fun, let me know what you guys think. and i know i dont have my redline in buffalo but i am still a redline owner :)

guys post on here and let me know what you are thinking, i got one guy who sounds intrested in going up there, so lets get a couple more.

how much for that body kit (but wide body style :p). I WANT IT!!!!!! with the ralley hood of course :D

Aeain said:
Gravana ION Red Line with Gravana Body Kit.

It doesnt cost much to have the doors done like this. I have a local interior shop doing the doors in the blue black weeve for me. I think its going to be around $70. Looks great doesnt it.

Notice that the RK Sport Redline says is has the Hurst shifter. I am real curious how much that is going to run when they release it.

DeYanko said:
I've got just one question? Where are they getting the wheels?
Custom drilled probably (I believe someone said some where, not sure on all of them though)

XeroState said:
Custom drilled probably (I believe someone said some where, not sure on all of them though)
right now there is only a select few rims out there for our cars, in limited sizes. i spent tons of coin so i can have a sweet custom offset on mine.19x8+20x9

rksport is preselling that hood for $417.17

Adam_Ant said:
Aeain said:
Gravana ION Red Line with Gravana Body Kit.

It doesnt cost much to have the doors done like this. I have a local interior shop doing the doors in the blue black weeve for me. I think its going to be around $70. Looks great doesnt it.
I was thinking about doing my door panel inserts with a blue microfiber fabric, seeing if I could do it myself. But the red looks spiffy.

21 - 40 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.