Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, we are now looking to move a lot of inventory before the holidays begin. Check out our products and then give us a call at 702-235-3933 and ask for Sam. We will definitely negotiate on all of our products, and meet or beat the prices of all of our competitors. I hope all is well to all of the Redline owners!

-Sam D.
Saturn Tuners.com: Your Source for High Quality Saturn Performance Parts

·
Registered
5,612 Posts
Brother, if you had a Magnaflow SS catback exhaust on the site, I'd be calling to negotiate a deal. Not sure about the sounds of the Thermal R&D though.

·
Premium Member
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Brother, if you had a Magnaflow SS catback exhaust on the site, I'd be calling to negotiate a deal. Not sure about the sounds of the Thermal R&D though.
To be honest, the thermal R&D sounds totally awesome. I put it on my car before I even sold performance parts, and I immediately loved it. It gets rid of the rice sound, but isn't deafening. Also, it is a 2.5 inch system just like the magnaflow, so you can expect very similar HP gains.

YouTube - Ion Redline Thermal R&D exhaust before and after

that is the video of it on my car at a cold start, check it out.

P.S., I think it may be cheaper also :)

·
Registered
5,612 Posts
Does sound fairly smooth. No pops on decel. You can here the throttle lag for sure in there. The TPS signal is so slow on these cars sometimes. Well you know when I'm getting to Vegas. No sense in buying it and getting it shipped for me to stick it in the truck and drive it back to Vegas. I'll hit you up on this when I get into town. Hopefully you'll still have something to sell me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts