Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
767 Posts
You mean the check engine light? Mine came on after 300 miles because the cat blew out the tailpipe.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
check engine light

Yea, thars what I'am talking about.I got down on it pretty hard then I noticed it.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
mine is on right now. I think it has something to do with the exhaust. The car sounds ricier now. I will take it in soon. Anyone know if I can take it to any GM dealer or do I have to take it to a Saturn dealer?

·
Registered
524 Posts
clownhair said:
mine is on right now. I think it has something to do with the exhaust. The car sounds ricier now. I will take it in soon. Anyone know if I can take it to any GM dealer or do I have to take it to a Saturn dealer?
Take it to Saturn...

Tom

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I noticed mine seems a little stronger and louder.I am going to put lowering springs on mine in the morning so I will get under it and check it out.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Engine light

I put my lowering springs on today (Sprint) They make the car look awsome.Can not beleive the difference.Any way unhooked the battery to clear codes.It work for a little while then guess what?Check engine light came back on.I guess I'll take it back to dallas see what is wrong.But car runs flawless.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Check engine light

I found the problem.Their was a vacume line that had come off by the supercharger.Also if any of you have the curtain air bags.The back panels by the back window.Take them lose and that where I found my rattling. the vacume line is why the check engine light was coming on.fyI

1 - 11 of 11 Posts