Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looks like Hooters is gonna be the spot to try out and see how it goes. We can always change locations if need be so no big deal.

July 19th, 2007
6:30pm (still up for discussion)
Hooters of Fort Lauderdale

You guys know the deal, as it comes up just post up who is and who is not gonna be there each week.

·
Registered
7,303 Posts
this might be a little thread jack but did you guys know that hooters all around new england went out of business. what are we supposed to do now

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hawlyns711 said:
this might be a little thread jack but did you guys know that hooters all around new england went out of business. what are we supposed to do now
Damn, did not know that.

We probably have alot more drunks down this way lol.

·
Moderator Kitteh!
11,564 Posts
Next meet up is the 21st so I dont know if this date is gonna work out that well.

·
Moderator Kitteh!
11,564 Posts
You should come by for the 21st meet.

My car should be all bolted together and running decently by then. It might now be in fighting form but it will be there in all its glory :D

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
working weekends owns me. i could make it to the weekly stuff during the week but fri-sun im booked up unless i have a few weeks notice. 10 days doesnt work =/ sorry

·
Moderator Kitteh!
11,564 Posts
Track Slut said:
working weekends owns me. i could make it to the weekly stuff during the week but fri-sun im booked up unless i have a few weeks notice. 10 days doesnt work =/ sorry
Get someone to cover it you retard

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
19th it is, and 6:30 works, and the next meet @ the usial spot on the 21st also works, cool hope to see everybody there!!!

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
lol two meets in the same week. lol im down for both.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
AlphaJaguar5 said:
Next meet up is the 21st so I dont know if this date is gonna work out that well.
Wow, Corey posts in the Fl section lol.

It should not be a big deal, this is gonna happen once every month, so get used to it bitch lol.

People can always skip the weekly meet prior or after if need be, no big deal. We will not have the same group every week depending on what people are doing.

·
Registered
13,594 Posts
we need to make some kind of drinkin n driving rules man..... seriously. if ur the type thatll drink without any control then it might be best if u dont come at all. with temptation and all....

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
sheek360 said:
we need to make some kind of drinkin n driving rules man..... seriously. if ur the type thatll drink without any control then it might be best if u dont come at all. with temptation and all....
what you don't want me to go, just say so!!!!

·
Moderator Kitteh!
11,564 Posts
RACIN_RANDY said:
what you don't want me to go, just say so!!!!
Yeah we dont want the fruitcakes that sit around drinkin' LIT's all day to get in an accident :blah:

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
AlphaJaguar5 said:
Yeah we dont want the fruitcakes that sit around drinkin' LIT's all day to get in an accident :blah:
fine I'll leave the fruit home, and bring the cake. I'll drink a Rum & Coke, and it won't be an accident, cause I'll intencually<sp?> will crash into you!!! LOL J/P

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
I guess this is where the SFL Got home safe thread starts lol

·
Registered
3,729 Posts
lol tru dat!!! sheek u can walk ur ass home if u get drunk lol cuz no one else goes down there i dont think haha..but trust me if u do get alittle wasted then just go home with one of the hooters gurls :)

1 - 20 of 85 Posts