Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I just ordered my pulley, and was wondering if anyone out there that has done the install can give me the list of tools needed...

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
IERedLine said:
Hey guys,

I just ordered my pulley, and was wondering if anyone out there that has done the install can give me the list of tools needed...

Thanks in advance!
Pulley puller (make sure its designated for pulling SC pulleys, you will need one that can press the dub unit on as well)

I used a wrench that I wrapped in a towel to press down on the pulley tensioner

I also took the SC off on both of the installs I did, if you go this route then it requires an allen, not sure what size exactly.

Some grease or anti-seize to put on the shaft before mounting the DUB unit.

Thats it.

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Clownhair,

Thanks for the quick replies.. Any idea how long it will take them to ship to SoCal? LOL I cant wait to get this baby on, what kind of gains are you noticing? Im not expecting much, but when its done, Im taking the car into the dyno and seeing what kind of numbers it lays down..

Scott

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
IERedLine said:
Clownhair,

Thanks for the quick replies.. Any idea how long it will take them to ship to SoCal? LOL I cant wait to get this baby on, what kind of gains are you noticing? Im not expecting much, but when its done, Im taking the car into the dyno and seeing what kind of numbers it lays down..

Scott
I pulls alot nicer, my local dyno is packed right now and they wont even let me make an apointment. It should only take 3-5 days to get the pulley to you.

·
Registered
535 Posts
I got mine in three days. Not to bad. Now In just waiting for time to install...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts