Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1501 - 1520 of 1546 Posts

·
whore whore whore whore
9,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,505
i hate when i'm driving my 'nox, and other small suv owners try and ride my ass and get in a pissing match w/ me on the interstate...

um, hello? ur a 40 year old in a cr-v... i'm a 24 yr old in a equinox... my penis works better, and i don't drive a honda, don't be mad

·
whore whore whore whore
9,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,512
fuckin' donks, and people that drive them can swallow a bullet

i was at the gas station last night less than a 1/4 mile off post, and three of these fuckin' cars boxed me in while they "loitered" in front of the store... after 10 minutes of being polite, a quick flash of the .45 commanded some respect. these assholes around fort bragg think they run shit, and i swear, people around this town have no respect for anything, or anyone... i asked the manager to do something about it, and his response was, "thay ain't hurtin nuthin' man, let em be"

pic VERY related

·
Registered
694 Posts
Shit looks clean to me, as long as the wheels go with the car then I say **** it.. ppl put big hp in engines and blow that shit up, why not stance it out.. some ppl like to hit it from the back, some ppl like to hit it from the side.. lol

·
Registered
694 Posts
*Which is still technically the back... the point is... HIT THAT SHIT!!

·
SPARTA!!!
10,655 Posts
fuckin' donks, and people that drive them can swallow a bullet

i was at the gas station last night less than a 1/4 mile off post, and three of these fuckin' cars boxed me in while they "loitered" in front of the store... after 10 minutes of being polite, a quick flash of the .45 commanded some respect. these assholes around fort bragg think they run shit, and i swear, people around this town have no respect for anything, or anyone... i asked the manager to do something about it, and his response was, "thay ain't hurtin nuthin' man, let em be"

pic VERY related
Youngstown is filled to the brim with these turds.....

they all reek of pot and are filled with empty 20/20 bottles......

Big Surprise there....

·
Registered
694 Posts
I'm not exactly sure that thing is even considered a 'donk' that shits a ghetto monster truck.. oil changes are a breeeeze.. i wouldnt make anyone mad though.. looks like someone could be a dick and drain your shit while you're taking a piss at the local Kwik-E mart.. i guess you could do it to any car but that one sits so high that its kinda not a hassle

1501 - 1520 of 1546 Posts