Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1521 - 1540 of 1546 Posts

·
whore whore whore whore
9,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,522
**** everyone who wants to make the zimmerman trial about race. **** all the ignorant people in the world, no matter what color they are, and MOTHER **** the new black panther party. they're domestic terrorists...

·
Registered
4,362 Posts
About time you brought this fucking thread back to life

·
Registered
4,362 Posts
Any new bang bang toys whore or is it all Ford acc these days?

·
Registered
4,362 Posts
Glad to here it, they give them new to you when they are issued or some beat up piece of shit?

·
Registered
811 Posts
**** everyone who wants to make the zimmerman trial about race. **** all the ignorant people in the world, no matter what color they are, and MOTHER **** the new black panther party. they're domestic terrorists...
Werd

**** the Treyvon lovers, **** Jamie Foxx, **** Jim Carey, **** Obama, **** Eric Holder, **** Jesse Jackson, **** Al Sharpton, the NAACP, **** the DOJ, and **** everyone else that cry justice was not served.

Oh, and **** cobaltss.nub

:)

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to let that out

·
Registered
4,362 Posts
Werd

**** the Treyvon lovers, **** Jamie Foxx, **** Jim Carey, **** Obama, **** Eric Holder, **** Jesse Jackson, **** Al Sharpton, the NAACP, **** the DOJ, and **** everyone else .

Oh, and **** cobaltss.nub

:)

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to let that out
Like :cheers:

·
Registered
4,362 Posts
Basically this thread was started to keep from whoring up other threads? Or were you just looking for a posting excuse at the time would you say?

·
Registered
4,362 Posts
Thread was started to be a giant e-war thread. As well as whoring...

But yeah, **** you guy, don't question me
E-war eh?
I keep it simple with whoring :zlurking:

·
SPARTA!!!
10,655 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Didn't we used to have to get banned from CSS.net as a rite of passage on this board? LOL

1521 - 1540 of 1546 Posts