Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

short ram Intake DONE Dyno graph inside.

4K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  korax123 
#1 · (Edited)
The short Ram intake is done. Here are the dyno graphs and some pictures.

If anyone would like to order one the price will be $165 shipped in the United States Canada will be a little extra. PM me if you are interested. They will all be hand made. Note that this is the first one we made so we learned a lot from it and the ones you recieve will look better. I will also write up instructions on how to properly remove the air box without hacking it up.

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
OK the Dyno is a Mr.Dyno...its like a Gtech but you can transfer the data to your computer. This is what I did to get the numbers... Went on a back road went to 3k slowly in 1 gear then shifted to 2 and floor it. Did it 3 times stock and 2 times with the short ram to make sure the #'s were consistant. So if I were to go to a dyno jet, and dyno my car it would problably put down 210 to the wheels or more. But hey this is just an in car thing. So even though it may not be accurate to the real WHP of my car it is consitant..... so you can do a baseline run, then mod it and see the gains accuratly. So the real gain is 7.4 HP......and the SC sure does whine loud. I will also be going back to the track hopefully this Friday if it doesn't rain my best MPH before was 96 hopefully I will jump to about 98 with my intake.

Oh yea the the Green is the HP curve with the short ram and the turquise is the touqe curve with the short ram.

#8 ·
Oh yea the sensor stays in the stock place.

#12 ·
cvenom2122 said:
does it come with filter? and are u experienceing check engine lights?
the only reason i want the intake is for the whine i think my car is fast enough until PSI FI makes there kits!!!!!!

Yes it comes with a cone filter, and I have not experienced any check engine lights.

The filter <b>IS NOT</b> from Autozone or Pepboys

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.