Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just realized recently that our cars still have a pretty long throw. I drove my friends WRX a couple days ago as a DD and his was so close together it was awesome. Along with my moms C230. I know B&M makes a short-throw for our cars...how hard was it too install if anyone has it? And is it a good piece?

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
A couple of us have ordered it, it's not here yet though. The first time the ship date was at the start of May, then it went to June 27th. I'm waiting for the email confirmation or I'll email them this next week if it's still not here...

I've never used one for a Redline, obviously, but I've used the B&M ones in a Camaro, and have seen several in other Mustangs and Camaros before with nothing but good reports. I also had a B&M Ratchet for an auto in my TransAm before it was turned into a beast, and I liked it.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
good good, i think im going to add that to my mod list

·
Registered
74 Posts
Whoever has this shifter, can you post some pics here, and how much different is this short throw from the oem one??? I would really like to see one before I think about it.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
twm performance is also making one for us as well as of now :D will be out shortly just an option i set it up and i am ther test dummy :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts