Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for side vinyl decals for my redline! Anyone know of a site that sells good quality graphics?

·
The Flintstone
815 Posts
I have some "Powered By Ecotec" decals I'll sell ya cheap. The go on the lower section behind the doors and in front of the rear wheels, or you can put them on the suicide doors.

·
Registered
884 Posts
I want/was looking for some EATON stickers or Powered by EATON.......anyone know where i can get some? sorry for thread jack

·
BECAUSE RACECAR
7,440 Posts
Dude try a sign shop no joke. I got brushed aluminum decals cut out to size and put them on my car. Lip, rear window, side panels above rear tire wells, and also fron panel in front of door under emblem.

Attachments

·
Moderator Kitteh!
11,564 Posts

·
BECAUSE RACECAR
7,440 Posts
Yah man TOWER OF DOOOOOM......

Some dude we went crusing with told me i hald alot of stickers/decals on my car, i was like yah all of them say REDLINE lol.

·
Registered
889 Posts
My wife's cousin does some very nice vinyl work. Did all the stickers for my first redline. He does mostly T-Shirts now, but all his work is special order stuff, so he's always up for just about anything. Send him an image and he can make it happen.

I think he's got some stock images for things like 'Saturn', 'Ecotec', 'Redline', etc.

MaximuSS Graphics

That's his tshirt site, but the contact info is on there. Just tell him Aaron recommended you to him. ;)

EDIT: Doh, meant to attach pictures!

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts