Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought the 50 lb injectors from zzp on their black friday sale. When i went to install them about a month later, bad stuff happened. The install went fine. but when i went to start the car......nothing. Upon further investigation, it was determined that i was sent an entire batch of bad injectors. They would not fire and fuel was not being sent. I tried them on my friends Redline and still not firing. I ended up having to search like a madman to get a set of 42s due to my pcm already being flashed.
I gave zzp a ring and they agreed to give me a refund for my purchase. I do not recommend these injectors to anyone. Stick with the tried and tested 42s 60s and 80s.

·
1,587 Posts
That's too bad they seem like a good idea/fit for a wide range of the medium pulleys

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
mind boggles that 4 injectors would be bad. its possible , but let zzp sort it out for you...they are good like that and know their stuff

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
the new guy slitterell i think is his name bought the zzp stg 3 kit which comes with them. He joined the local forum im on so i should be seeing how these fare on a second go round. i'll inform if they work

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
the new guy slitterell i think is his name bought the zzp stg 3 kit which comes with them. He joined the local forum im on so i should be seeing how these fare on a second go round. i'll inform if they work
I will let you know. I should have them on by this weekend. I am fighting for garage space. Should be tomorrow.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using AutoGuide.com App

·
1,587 Posts
I see zzp offers these in their stage 2 kit, but the dyno sheet is for 42's. I wanna see how these put out some power compared to their old way

1 - 16 of 16 Posts