Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I just installed my silverstars (headlights and signals). I can't say that i really notice too much of a difference. Anyone else not too impressed with them?

·
Registered
683 Posts
I installed the PIAA's and the difference was not nearly as close to when I put them in my bike. But there was a difference. I put some in my friends Tundra and it was night and day. It seems that our stock lights are pretty bright as it is. The aftermarket ones give it that cleaner whiter hue, and are slightly brighter. But it is best to judge at night, there is a difference.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I've got sliverstars and im pretty happy with them..I have an ion 3 Sedan and i havent changed the fog lights yet just to see the difference and its a big difference. ITs night and bright. i would stick with them.. If your not happy with those, I think they have the cool blue out now those are really white....

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
im doing hid's now ill post pics and let you all know how they work out when im done, im using a 9007 bolt on kit that i found, its not for our cars directly but any vehicle that uses 9007's let you all know soon

·
Registered
98 Posts
I'm not impressed with the silverstars at all either. I noticed a bit of a difference but it sure was not worth 40 bux of a difference. I'll probably end up doing some type of HID mod.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
how much is the HID kit?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts