Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i noticed the back end of the sun roof is sitting lower than the roofline.
i don't remember it sitting that low when i first got the vehicle.
the front of the sunroof sits flush with the roofline, while the back end is noticeably sitting below the roofline.

anyone else have this??

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
no problems on mine. Mine will flex out with BASS though. thats my fault I shouldnt have it that loud. It looks crazy when its open because it waves with the bass its crazy.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Mine is flush with the roof. It may be worth a trip into the dealership. Better to take the time now than end up with a wet seat later.

·
Registered
221 Posts
My headliner was kinda mangled and not tucked under correctly so I could see the cardboard type stuff instead of fabric near the sunroof, while it was open. They ordered me a whole new headliner and I will be getting it installed next Friday.

If anyone else has that prob ask the dealer, I looked at 3 other RLs at the dealer that day and 1 other had that problem, nothing major but when the sunroof is open and at like a show or something with people looking down thru it, it made it look ass-tastic.

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
AZKMK said:
My headliner was kinda mangled and not tucked under correctly so I could see the cardboard type stuff instead of fabric near the sunroof, while it was open. They ordered me a whole new headliner and I will be getting it installed next Friday.

If anyone else has that prob ask the dealer, I looked at 3 other RLs at the dealer that day and 1 other had that problem, nothing major but when the sunroof is open and at like a show or something with people looking down thru it, it made it look ass-tastic.
Ya know, mine is kinda like that as well... Looks like they used a little but too little fabric on the top?

·
Registered
221 Posts
Sp00ner said:
Ya know, mine is kinda like that as well... Looks like they used a little but too little fabric on the top?

YAP like the fabric wasn't long enuff or strecthed properly. Go get it replaced :)

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
AZKMK said:
YAP like the fabric wasn't long enuff or strecthed properly. Go get it replaced :)
Could you see it from inside the car? Mine I could only notice it when the sunroof is open, and if I look in from the top of the roof. Through the sunroof.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Sp00ner said:
Could you see it from inside the car? Mine I could only notice it when the sunroof is open, and if I look in from the top of the roof. Through the sunroof.

YES but just barely, like 1/2 an inch on a couple spots, and alot from the top when the roof is open, either way its a bad install, from what they told me.

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
AZKMK said:
YES but just barely, like 1/2 an inch on a couple spots, and alot from the top when the roof is open, either way its a bad install, from what they told me.
Ok, mine look perfect from in the car, but it looked a little 'thin' from the top, was wondering how long it would be till it comes loose in the wind. I'll have to point it out to them....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts