Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's the deal with the people that run that SMS site? I've never seen a more 'Thread Locking', power hungry group of people! Almost 1/2 the threads that I've followed since last month are locked. Holy cow! Thank god this place isn't like that.

·
Registered
361 Posts
I frequent the SMS forum and yes they do a lot of thread locking. However, most of it is justified. You have to keep in mind that that forum is owned and run by a company that helps pioneer products for Saturns and most of the threads the locked were about people selling things which is a big conflict of interest for them. Also 2 of the 3 threads that CTMIKE started deserved to be locked, although only one of them was, and one was a re-post of a thread I started. People need to learn that there is such a thing as a search button. And although they do have a lot of thread locking, they do play a big role in Saturn performance and they have awesome customer survice. Note that they didn't lock the thread "SMS won't honor their mistake" and it made it to 2 pages and 29 replies, which is a lot for that forum.

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know, just seems like you have to be constantly careful about what you say. People in that thread even commented on how they couldn't believe that it wasn't locked or delted... don't go there much anyway, just an observation.

·
Registered
135 Posts
The SMS guys are respectable people. Like was said earlier, some of the guys posting are real knuckleheads and those threads needed to be locked.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts