Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know there are so cal redlines out there...lets hear where you are...i live in cerritos but im all over o.c. l.a. county...anyone go to the track...irwindale on thursdays is a lot of fun...a meet of redlines would make it even better...

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
redlineRACER said:
i know there are so cal redlines out there...lets hear where you are...i live in cerritos but im all over o.c. l.a. county...anyone go to the track...irwindale on thursdays is a lot of fun...a meet of redlines would make it even better...
North Hollywood.... Irwindale on a THURSDAY night.. :eek: Hell I work in Calabasas and sometimes it takes a hour and half to get home (22 miles).... :( On another note.. It would not be a bad idea to have a Redline get together.. Lets see if we can get a dealer to throw on some burgers.... :D

Mark

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
951 area

I live in Lake Elsinore and drive in to OC for work. Were are all the SO CAL redlines???? I saw my first one yesterday, on my way to Artesia. It was grey and still had dealer registration. A Redline meet would be tight.

·
Registered
524 Posts
smokem10 said:
I live in Lake Elsinore and drive in to OC for work. Were are all the SO CAL redlines???? I saw my first one yesterday, on my way to Artesia. It was grey and still had dealer registration. A Redline meet would be tight.
Lake Elsinore? My good buddy is from there, been there once. [/off topic]

Tom

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
artesia with dealership licesnse?...that could have been me...im down in cerritos...

·
Registered
149 Posts
A meet would be neat...but the Drive to Irwindale on a Thursday afternoon would be sheer Lunacy! Too bad we couldn't go to the Old MCAS El Toro and use the Runways...that would be insane!

·
Registered
141 Posts
im @ santa clarita cali

·
Registered
683 Posts
HOLY SHIT Lake Elsinore, I am in Murrieta/Wildomar (right off Clinton Kieth , my back yard says "Welcome to Murrieta")
We definately have to meet up.

·
Registered
141 Posts
santa clarita is where magic mountain is....its like 25 miles north of LA

·
Registered
943 Posts
Hey guys,

Im in Riverside, lets try to set up a meet! Id be down... Would be cool to meet all the other Satty Enthusiasts!!!

Scott

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Redline Meet

ok this thursday i have off work...and am planning on attending irwindale speedway...anyone need directions call 626-358-1100, its off the 605...its $20 to race, check-in starts at 4pm...and i would really like to see some other redlines out there...this is what you have all been talking about it...you can talk the talk but can you walk the walk... :D ...lets meet...

·
Registered
153 Posts
Hey guys. This came up in the performance forum but I thought I'd ask over here as well. Any of you guys in the Riverside area interested in seeing if a PowerTuner will scan your car? I have a PowerTuner (Digital Horsepower Inc sells these for the Grand Prix) and we were discussing how the only people having luck scanning were those with Autotap. This works simliar to that product and I thought we might try it on a couple of RLs. (I'm thinking about getting one as a commuter car. LOL)

So, I need a volunteer to try this out. Will take only a few minutes to see if it works or not...longer if we actually want to run a log. I would prefer to do one stock car and then one with a pulley mod to see what the difference is. Anyone game?

Also, there is a pretty decent sized Grand Prix club in So Cal and I'm sure if you guys ever wanted to come out with us sometime when we hit the track you'd be more than welcome. :)

·
Registered
153 Posts
Somebody a little closer would be nice. I saw a red Redline at the movie theater in Corona yesterday...big ol' white REDLINE across the front windshield. I don't know if the owner is on here or not but that would be ideal.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts