Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1067 Posts

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Basically I corrected people about being wrong and with each attack i got more rude and personal telling them I won't let people post incorrect info...im trying to fight misinformation

Here is my letter to Jonel...forum admin over there:

This is from the intake thread:

Halfcent said:
That's no excuse Dan, and you know it. Getting angry with others for arguing with you is the wrong reaction. You can just as easily keep it civil, but you choose not to.

rallyyellow06 said:
And yes I have read the build book, have you? You might actually learn a few things yourself. So before you go talkin shit learn what the **** your talking about.
rallyyellow06 said:
umm...no...your just getting fat. haha
To SLSDuke

Where are his warnings for personal attacks?

If you wish, I would be happy to point them out. But to what end? Just so you can continue to fight?

Yes I would like every example...Why...because so far 3 people you, rally, and d4 have at some point claimed I posted incorrect info...but no one has proved it

No. I'm trying to allow people that are wrong about things a voice in a place where they can engage in conversation with people that could have better answers. You might have the answers they need, but you degrade them in the process. I can't allow that. And if you do choose to stop posting, trust me, the world will go on normally without you. It's not a war, and you are not a hero. Make people WANT to ask you for help instead of insulting them for asking.

Any no one in this thread asked "stupid" questions...no one asked questions at all...they stated wrong info as fact...I DID NOT IN ANYWAY INHIBIT ANYONES ABILITY TO ASK QUESTIONS...[/B[

Further more, I edited you sig file. That is just one more example of an attitude that needs to change.

Its going back in there. You felt it was appropriate enough to send to me so you must have felt is was appropriate for everyone to see it...I forwarded that entire PM to others as well

In Bold

Dan

Halfcent said:
I tried to warn you without officially "warning you" in my last PM. You failed to take it seriously. This is an official warning. 3 warnings result in a ban. The site administrator and other moderators have been copied on this message.

You called another member wrong, again, and then laugh at them.
You acted extremely arrogant in your additional statements.
It is not your place to stop people from being incorrect about things, and this forum will not tolerate that kind of attitude.

Not to mention halfcent indirectly made fun of us with his list as witt pointed out...now im banned for pointing out the incorrect parts in his statements and asking for fair treatment to a moderator

Yes i was mean but only after having my knowledge attacked repeatedly by many

I even asked in a polite fashion

·
=[ÜBER MODERATOR]=
9,519 Posts
djt81185 said:
Basically I corrected people about being wrong and with each attack i got more rude and personal telling them I won't let people post incorrect info...im trying to fight misinformation

Here is my letter to Jonel...forum admin over there:

This is from the intake thread:

In Bold

Dan

Not to mention halfcent indirectly made fun of us with his list as witt pointed out...now im banned for pointing out the incorrect parts in his statements and asking for fair treatment to a moderator

Yes i was mean but only after having my knowledge attacked repeatedly by many

I even asked in a polite fashion

Yea, that was REALLY REALLY GAY!

then they delete the thread so noone can se what asses the mods are.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Honestly, I expect nothing less from that cesspool of a forum, when someone doesn't have the balls to admit they're wrong there's always the delete button.

·
Registered
480 Posts
NoRemorse said:
exactly... and everyone, check out witt's sig!!
You can see on the ytmnd in my sig one of many posts from the mod over there trying to stir shit up and making a list to get everyone else to laugh at us. That one backfired in his face when I made a ytmnd about the thread in general.

·
Registered
8,036 Posts
There is a guy that keeps getting banned that I tell him he is a freaking idiot...I never got in trouble!

His ID is "selfinfliction" he tells me taking a FMIC and spraying CO2 on it would be more than effective than a large heat exchanger with CO2 sprayed on it.

·
Registered
480 Posts
sheek360 said:
link to the thread?!?
They deleted it after a bunch of us posted asking why we are always getting singled out by mods just for correcting bunk info. Basically one mod posted in the thread and stated if anyone posted after him that we would be put on a list and laughed at. So, we had to oblige. After that backfired on him, he threw a temper tantrum, sent Dan a nastygram and we called him out on it, and BAM thread deleted.

·
Registered
12,221 Posts
Sounds like elementry school stuff to me... "if I can't get my way, I'm taking my ball and going home to mommy":crbaby:

·
Registered
480 Posts
Watts-Up said:
Sounds like elementry school stuff to me... "if I can't get my way, I'm taking my ball and going home to mommy":crbaby:
Fortunetly my ball can't be taken away from me. :roller:

·
Registered
10,771 Posts
thats why Im rarely on that site (other than to communicate with our SoCal Slobalts)

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Witt, I hate you for making me watch that a bazillion times so I could read everything...it goes too fast.

Now I'm gonna be singing that song in my sleep.

·
=[ÜBER MODERATOR]=
9,519 Posts
handyjoe said:
Witt, I hate you for making me watch that a bazillion times so I could read everything...it goes too fast.

Now I'm gonna be singing that song in my sleep.
LOL it does go too fast, i had to watch it a few times and I participated in all these shinanigans

1 - 20 of 1067 Posts