Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an ION RL but, I will freely admit, this car gave me wood.

Attachments

·
Registered
579 Posts
So I'm totally going to make myself look like a nerd here, I swer there is a logical excuse, but your neighbor is gay. Lol. That picture and name is based off of those yu-gi-oh god cards isn't it?

Never mind, it's just similar http://www.google.com/search?q=yu-gi-oh+sky+god+card&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&client=safari&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=wPvHT6GPN6bg2AXX0KHoDQ&biw=1024&bih=672&sei=xvvHT57kNYKi2QWBrqWvDQ

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
In all honesty, my neighbor is a retired cop in his 60's. His business card has his car's specs on the back. He's actually a pretty awesome dude.

As far as I knew, all he had was a very nice flame job down the sides but when I came home from work today he had the hood up and there it was.

He actually got to take that car out for three laps around Daytona Speedway a few weeks ago. His picture of him crossing the finish line is his most prized possession. Next to the car, of course.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,715 Posts
So I'm totally going to make myself look like a nerd here, I swer there is a logical excuse, but your neighbor is gay. Lol. That picture and name is based off of those yu-gi-oh god cards isn't it?

Never mind, it's just similar yu-gi-oh sky god card - Google Search

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app
Im glad someone else did it so I didnt have to. lol

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
IF I paid someone to airbrush a huge dragon breathing fire on my hood and that's what I got back, I probably wouldn't be too happy.

There's obviously no way that I could do something like that and I'm sure it took a lot of work. He's obviously very proud of the car but I think he picked the wrong guy to do the work...Just for comparison...

·
Registered
475 Posts
Be cool man. If thats the only reason u registered, Then maybe you shouldnt have. To each his own. We all have different styles and likes. Maybe thats just his. he is a retired cop of 60+ years old. I know me and my grandpa like different things.

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Be cool man. If thats the only reason u registered, Then maybe you shouldnt have. To each his own. We all have different styles and likes. Maybe thats just his. he is a retired cop of 60+ years old. I know me and my grandpa like different things.

COMPLETELY AGREE!!!!!!

I personally would not have done that to my SKY but if he likes it then hey that is all that matters, now if he was going around town trying to be "cool" and brag about it that is a different story but I don't see him just joining a site to that!

·
Registered
475 Posts
COMPLETELY AGREE!!!!!!

I personally would not have done that to my SKY but if he likes it then hey that is all that matters, now if he was going around town trying to be "cool" and brag about it that is a different story but I don't see him just joining a site to that!
Exactly. Well i guess hes gone now. probably just wanted to show off so he decided to talk out of his ass. ohh well.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Nope, still here. And I'm not the only one who feels the way I do, why don't you guys take a look at a majority of the posts on the first page. The paint looks terrible.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts