Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

Should a 2.2 and 2.4 performance section be added to the site?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 288 Posts

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm tired of posting on css.net :freak5: and I need a home!

can't we just all be together as one big happy family? :thinkerg:

come on its the holiday season :werd:

post your thoughts...

·
Registered
8,188 Posts
Not to be a *****..but notice the name of the forums? I know we have quite a few 2.2 and 2.4 guys on here..but in the end it is mostly devoted to the Redline line of cars..

·
Registered
8,188 Posts
Um..no. Dude..there are three essential sections : Vue, Ion, and Sky..all three of those cars have Redline varients..

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Tibbett said:
Not to be a *****..but notice the name of the forums? I know we have quite a few 2.2 and 2.4 guys on here..but in the end it is mostly devoted to the Redline line of cars..
That is what i was gonna say...css.net should only be for ss/sc and ss/na according to name but jonel just wants views...imho we lack base model users and have a higher forum iq lolz. Atleast over their they seem to ask the dumber/pointless questions...like which underglow kit or which ebay resistor mod. When we get a base model owner here they seem to be educated and not likely to cause problems...

Baseline imho...your all welcome...just keep the retards out lol...and we do that by not having a section for em

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tibbett said:
Um..no. Dude..there are three essential sections : Vue, Ion, and Sky..all three of those cars have Redline varients..
there are 3 sections but lets be realistic, if those other 2 sections were gone nobody would even notice.

this is an Ion website, might as well replace the other 2 sections with something useful...

I see how it is djt, you hate me...Ion 1-3 = retard :mofo:

·
Registered
8,188 Posts
Dude..you're just not getting the point..it's a REDLINE forum.. I don't get a bunch of us to goto Bimmer forums and then ask for our own sections just because we're there. Once again..I'm not trying to be a dick..just pointing out the obvious.

P.S. Your model is getting axed too.. :D

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
IonNinja said:
there are 3 sections but lets be realistic, if those other 2 sections were gone nobody would even notice.

this is an Ion website, might as well replace the other 2 sections with something useful...

I see how it is djt, you hate me...Ion 1-3 = retard :mofo:

i said the ones we get here seem to be educated in the ways of cars...that was ur compliment.

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Tibbett said:
Dude..you're just not getting the point..it's a REDLINE forum.. I don't get a bunch of us to goto Bimmer forums and then ask for our own sections just because we're there. Once again..I'm not trying to be a dick..just pointing out the obvious.

P.S. Your model is getting axed too.. :D
what? what kind of comparison was that? lol

I think this is more equivalent to a 330i owner asking to have a section on an M3 forum...

Or for non SRT-4 neon owners to have a section on an srt-4 forum...

I don't have a base model though, I have some options that some of you bastards don't! Oh thank you for the compliment, it was touching...lol

·
Registered
8,188 Posts
It's still the thing though..I have nothing against 2.2 or 2.4's, but this isn't a forum directed towards those models..sure we have you guys on here because it's almost like a refuge from the idiots you'll find on some of the forums that are more towards your models and we're so welcoming..

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
css.net is for all the stupid ass retards that have cobalts!

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
for retards...and for Ion refugees. lol

Its ok, if it takes 6 different forums to fulfil my forum needs I guess that is what I'll have to do...

as far as forum IQ...I don't knowwwwwww :D

·
Registered
8,188 Posts
We very rarely get the idiotic questions asked here that get asked over at css.net...

·
Registered
12,221 Posts
I like having some of you guys here, but wouldn't like a whole bunch. It doesn't really matter what it says at the top of the page if you can learn what you want to about your car...

·
Registered
8,188 Posts
and I'll be honest..if we had a bunch of the questions that CSS.net and some of the others get..I wouldn't be here..I know who I can talk to if I need help with anything and how to get ahold of them elsewhere..

·
Registered
157 Posts
Spinner said:
saturnfans.com is there for ya.
SaturnFans is getting to the stupid questions point. The way I view it, SF is like a starter forum. RLF is more advanced and detailed. I've been using SF for about a year now and I almost never go there anymore. Honestly, I'm here more often.

Anyways, I honestly wouldn't mind a 2.2L and 2.4L section. However, I understand the views that are being stated so far. But, redline can mean more than just one thing, as we know, performance or just plain redline.

One thing that I think that we need tho is a vaispy iSpy thing for here. It is a program for a forum that any user can use that automatically shows new posts in real time. With the size of this forum, it makes it difficult to follow everything.

Its something like this.....

http://www.mnsportcompacts.net/forum/vaispy.php

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
being completely honest here, I don't see anything so sophisticated about this forum, lol

its the same as any other damn car forum

I honestly have no clue what the hell you guys are talking about...stupid questions come from all owners. thats what forums are for...to educate! spread some of your "wisdom" to the other models...

if you reject this proposal...I will be forced to build my bottom end and throw in the jets for the 125 shot. don't make me do it!

·
Registered
13,594 Posts
dude, it doesnt matter if this is a redline specific forum. you can post all you want, but i really doubt if the admin will put up a 2.2 and 2.4 section. cuz, you know, this is a redline specific forum <ion, sky, vue>. I voted for yes, it would be nice to see more active users, but i know it wont happen.

·
Registered
13,594 Posts
IonNinja said:
if you reject this proposal...I will be forced to build my bottom end and throw in the jets for the 125 shot. don't make me do it!
:rofl: VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 288 Posts