Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had my car in for the cam sensor seal recall the other day and had them make sure the latest software upgrade was loaded here's the number they gave me #12598558, you guys talk about Ver.2 and Ver.3, what the F*(k
does that number they gave me mean?
I'm gettin ready to do the first oil change, is this the right Fram filter# ,CH9018? BeRad

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Partsspec said:
? that looks like a part number but isn't LOL
I think that's the service job code. Sound right? I had those next to the details about the Cam Position Seal, and the first software update I got. It didn't list the software version anywhere.

Partsspec, is there anyway to check and see what the software version is on the car, or when they install it? Do the techs always know what the software version is, or no? Would it show up with and OBDII scanner or anything like that?

·
Registered
258 Posts
Sp00ner said:
I think that's the service job code. Sound right? I had those next to the details about the Cam Position Seal, and the first software update I got. It didn't list the software version anywhere.

Partsspec, is there anyway to check and see what the software version is on the car, or when they install it? Do the techs always know what the software version is, or no? Would it show up with and OBDII scanner or anything like that?
Great questions Spoon! Can you find out Partsspec? :)

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
BeRad said:
I need the correct oil filter #, please! thanks, BeRad
even Wal-Mart already has the correct filter for our cars, just don't be shyed away when they tell you the 2.2 supercharged engine, it's the right filter according to some here. wherever you plan to buy it should have it in the computer, for at least the past 6 months

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Vita said:
even Wal-Mart already has the correct filter for our cars, just don't be shyed away when they tell you the 2.2 supercharged engine, it's the right filter according to some here. wherever you plan to buy it should have it in the computer, for at least the past 6 months
I'd be suprised if it wasn't the same oil filter for all the 2.x ecotecs, I mean, they're close enough to each other.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts