Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I came out to get in my car the other day and noticed a white mark on the front bumper. Looked a little closer and saw a nice indentation in the plastic (looks like its from a license plate) and a chunk taken out of the paint. I was so pissed. Just because some ******* doesnt care about their car, they dont give a shit about anyone elses either. Needless to say there was no one parked in front of me when I came out.

It doesn't look horrible, but its something I will notice everytime I see my front bumper. Just curious if any of the saturn employees on here know how much it would be to replace the front bumper. I'm sure its not enough to turn it into my insurance.

I knew this would eventually happen considering I work in the city and have to parallel park everyday but I thought it would take longer than having the car for a month.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
That's brutal; sorry to hear about that. Most of the time it's assholes who either don't know that they did it or don't care; that's the worst. I hate driving around Ann Arbor where I go to school because there're a bunch of morons with shitty cars and they really don't care. Of course, there're idiots everywhere. I'd say that if it's not that bad just let it ride, I mean, depending on your insurance it's probably not worth it to even tell them. I'd assume a new bumper would be in the neighborhood of $600 to $700, and I have a $1000 deductible, so that's not even worth getting your rates raised!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts