Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some photos of the ION Redline -- There arent really many floating around yet, pretty hard to come by.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
can't wait till this car comes out.. does anyone know exactly when this car will be sitting on dealer lots?

DAScrow

·
Registered
31 Posts
dascrow said:
can't wait till this car comes out.. does anyone know exactly when this car will be sitting on dealer lots?

DAScrow
my dealer told me they are going to start production in Dec, now this is a dealer tellin me this but on other boards they have said that test builds are already taking place, and the RECARO seats are SCHWEET!

·
Registered
34 Posts
yea, the red QC is actually a dealer installed body kit and rims, the car on the top of the forum, is not a redline.. there is no red-redline AFAIK.

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Whoa, that's sweet! They come out yet?

·
Registered
8,713 Posts
SLSduke82 said:
Whoa, that's sweet! They come out yet?
dude these look pimp, but no red redlines WTF that's gay! where can I get me one of these? ;)

·
Registered
8,713 Posts
wow for the first time ever, i can honestly say the production version looked better than the concept!

·
Registered
399 Posts
A Saturn with a big wing, ha!
What's next, a roadster, jeeez!

·
Registered
10,787 Posts
Whoa! When is that first pic coming out..it's like a SC Redline.

·
=[ÜBER MODERATOR]=
9,519 Posts
Black 06 RedLine said:
WOW, bringing this thread to life after 2 1/2 years....DDAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMM
I wonder if this thread has spanned the most time. The first post was in 03!!!

I bet someone is going to find post #1 and bring that one up. Necromacing bitches

EDIT: well, I decided to be that person, but this is the earliest thread I can find!! the thread after this is a TEST of the forums to see if they are set up on the following day.

CONGRATS! you are the official necromancer of the forums!

·
Registered
3,708 Posts
Goofyguy, you should make this your next car, and you can make a torque brace for it and I can take video of you installing it and put up a website and we can drive around and take random videos and stuff.

·
Registered
6,945 Posts
I Found It!
First Thread On Rlf!

I'm Da Coolest!

looks like SLS beat us to it back in may, tho :)

·
Registered
9,924 Posts
dascrow said:

DAScrow
hey guess what its out now BWAHAHAHAHAHA

:rofl:

1 - 20 of 54 Posts