1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
sorry bro i do not have a black car to work with so here is what it will look like on my blue one looks pretty good for a quick chop ;)

i think it looks good there are no tires/rotors i know :mad: i couldnt find a pic on a car so i had to work with what i had!

(its easier to have a car with the rim on it cuz you can have the rotor and tire show :) it looks alot better but if you find me a pic ill do my best.) GL

·
Registered
4,965 Posts
cvenom2122 said:
sorry bro i do not have a black car to work with so here is what it will look like on my blue one looks pretty good for a quick chop ;)

i think it looks good there are no tires/rotors i know :mad: i couldnt find a pic on a car so i had to work with what i had!

(its easier to have a car with the rim on it cuz you can have the rotor and tire show :) it looks alot better but if you find me a pic ill do my best.) GL
I actually like those a lot. If they had the right offset, and I had a black one (they don't look bad on the blue either though), I'd get em.

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
SWEET!! I am calling tire rack today tofind out if they will fit, only 190/wheel!!!

Thanks a bunch Ill see if i can get the old scanner to work and scan a pic of my car in here today.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Man, those wheels look BITCHIN. Let us know how it goes, because I am FOND of those wheels. HOWEVER, they aren't impressive forged aluminum wheels like our stockers, so they're going to be heavy.

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
dang it they were closed for the holiday....Ill have to wait till tuesday to tell me they dont make a 5-110 bolt pattern.....MILLIONS OF CARS HAVE A 5-110.....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts