Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey South Jersey guys and fellow east coasters, I want to organize a dyno day at the Precision Dyno Tuning shop in Moorestown, NJ. I want to see how many people are interested and what dates are best for you. I just emailed them to see if there are a minimum number of people and when we would be able to squeeze in. Here's what I need to know:

1. Are you interested?
2. When can you make it?
3. Any other info you feel may be necessary.

·
Registered
786 Posts
Yeah Gumby, or whatever that avitar is. Yeah, count me in. It's a little over an hour but it would be fun to have a side bet of a few coins as to which RL can talk the talk.

Pick a few dates and we'll choss from there.....

·
Registered
762 Posts
LoL sounds like a good time, just let me know a couple dates so if needed I'll go ahead and take off of work

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was waiting for someone to comment on my avatar. It's actually a Domokun (pronounced "DOE-moe-koon"). But as far as dates go, I still have to wait to hear back from the shop on available dates and if I have my pick, I would like it to be a Saturday. I also posted this on SMS so we'll have some old school satties rollin out. I'm lookin for roughly 105HP and torque numbers around that of a Civic Si (aren't I optimistic?). Dates are TBA and I'm lookin for number of attendees right now. Once the shop gets back to me, I'll start looking at dates. Hopefully w/in the next 2 weeks.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Count me in.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok, just heard back from the shop and here is what they said:

"Tim, you are more than welcome to contact us at the
shop at any time. If you set up the time we will
accomidate you at any time during the week or weekend.
There is no minimum, but be aware that the cost will
go down for you if you have a group of vehicles either
comming to tune or just run.
Regards PD Tuning"

So the more people that come, the less you have to spend. Any date is open so throw out dates when you are available. Preferably w/in the next 2 weeks and on weekends because I have classes during the week. I'm inquiring about price right now.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Weekends are best, I work Mon-Fri.
Only problem is the weekend of May 7 and 8, I have prior commitments. Other than that and I should be available.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok, well it's not going to be this weekend, either next weekend (13, 14, 15) or the next weekend (20, 21, 22). Hopefully it won't be too far away that no one remembers, but far enough away for me to get a couple bucks to go. Pricing should be up by the end of the day or tomorrow (prices will be for 10 people attending).

·
Registered
762 Posts
sweet I'm off on the weekends right now so I'm definatly in :) So definatly count me in the dates of 13/14/15 sound good. Just get us that price w000t!

·
Registered
617 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ok, a few of the possible attendees will not be able to make it on the weekend of the 13th, so I am looking to push it back to the weekend of the 20th. Probably going to be on the 21st because Fridays will be competing with Atco. So I want to know if everyone who confirmed will still be able to make it on the weekend of the 20th.

·
Registered
617 Posts
nooo!!! I'll be in NYC on the 21st!!

·
Registered
786 Posts
It sucks to be you right now Silverbullet, but I guess that's a few less coins I'm going to come with.........

Seriously, too bad you can't make it :( .

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Why will you be in NYC? And what could possibly be more important than dynoing your car and showing those imports what's up, aside from some sort of emergency where something/someone spontaneously combusted? What about the 22nd? Will you still be in NYC? The date isn't set in stone yet, so everyone that's interested should post whether or not you can make it on the 20th-22nd and which one of them would be best for you. I am willing to compete with Atco if it means maximum turnout.

·
Registered
762 Posts
hahahahaha I bet its for work, sucks :) I'm still in for the 20th or anyday that weekend ::insert dancing bannana::

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Ok, the official date has been set to the 20th. This seems to be the day that the most people are available, so that is the day I am going with. Pricing to be updated within minutes of receipt of email from the shop. If they don't get back to me by tomorrow night, I will call them to make sure things get done. I will need official confirmation by 10:00AM tomorrow for anyone who has not already done so or you will not be included in the official count for pricing. Please PM your confirmation.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Excellent! BTW, I'll be in NYC on the 21st for my 6 year aniversary w/ my fiance.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts