Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
last night me and about 10 other kids went out to a road to race i saw this blue mazdaspeed protege so i asked him to run me. he was allready challeneged by a stock gti and declined because he said the gti would rape him b ut he jumped at the chance to race me. we clocked out a 1/4 mile and lined up i had him off the line and never looked back.. i never stopped pulling on him..i had about 3 cars on him when we past the 1/4 mile marker. it was great!

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Steviepc7 said:
last night me and about 10 other kids went out to a road to race i saw this blue mazdaspeed protege so i asked him to run me. he was allready challeneged by a stock gti and declined because he said the gti would rape him b ut he jumped at the chance to race me. we clocked out a 1/4 mile and lined up i had him off the line and never looked back.. i never stopped pulling on him..i had about 3 cars on him when we past the 1/4 mile marker. it was great!
Nice, I killed a one of those a week or two ago, all tricked out, bright orange, loud ass BOV. Was it one of the smaller ones or was it the hatchback? I though they would be faster than it was. Didn't run from the line, but pulled hard on him from about 60mph to 120ish.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts