Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a spec stage 2+ clutch kit with the lightweight flywheel. There was a problem apparently with the splines in the pressure plate. I had to get it replaced and I sent it in to spec expecting my money back. Well they fixed it and are not reembursing me for it so I need to sell it. It has about 1,000 miles on it and the flywheel. Spec resurfaced the flywheel when they fixed the splines. It has a slave cylinder that was in my car for a week. I will have photos of it when I get it back. Please email me at [email protected] if you are interested.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sorry. I have been busy with school. I am going home this weekend to pick it up and I will get pictures online by monday.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
If your nicksredline doesn't buy it for any reason respond to me here or in PM please, also interested.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I just got it back. Apparently they replaced the clutch disk and the splines on the pressure plate. I will have pics by the end of the day

·
F_ck Bates
5,376 Posts
me 2 lol seems like me and u gonna be fights for parts to get ready for this tvs lmao...... p[rob wind up having close to the same setup lol lol sorry for the thread jack lol ...

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Coulda woulda - staying in stock right now. :(

1 - 20 of 20 Posts