Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was heading to get something from my husbands workplace going southbound on I-75 and by the Palace of Auburn Hills I spotted a black RL, small wing, no tint, older guy driving it. Anyone here? Oh this was last Friday I think...maybe Thursday around 2:30pm.

I was the one speeding by in the blue RL, big wing :D

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Hey I was on I-75 just today, as a matter of fact I'm on I-75 ALL the time, of course I'm in TX so unless you have access to some satelite pictures it probably wasn't me you saw :D :p

·
Registered
863 Posts
I was running north on 421 to MI, and I saw a Blue RL with a big wing. I have a black with a little wing and tint and nowhere near D-town. but very funny to have two spotings with such identical cars.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I love spotting RL's. Its such a thrill. Its really nice to see how good the car looks while on the road. Can't see the outside and how awesome it looks when you're driving it!

I spotted another black RL, small wing, heading northbound on Joslyn at Clarkston Rd - woman driving about 2 weeks ago, maybe the same owner(s) of the one I saw on I-75. But in my area alone, there are 3 blue RL's (including mine) 2 blacks and a silver.

I have yet to see a Cobalt SS on the road....

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Magikal, where have you been? You disappeared for a while.

Your spotted wasn't me. I am in Florida right now, but I know you are only a few miles from my place. I'll keep an eye out for you when I get home. You should come out with us for one of next meets.

dp

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh here and there, lurking but not posting, busy with life. Started a workout regiment and that is keeping me busy in the evenings. And work's been keeping me busy so not alot of time to post or catch up during the day. Oh and I had my wisdom teeth out so that put me out of commission for a little while...

·
Registered
8,327 Posts
i could have sworn that the other day i saw a RL just like mine going down the road and i almost hit a big ass truck b/c my head was turned all the way over my left sholder and i started to swirve but i wasnt even paying attention cuz that would have been the first RL other than mine that i would have seen on the road. i almost thought there was a mirror inbetween the two sides of the road but i think it was just a 3qc? im not really sure.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
magikal_dragon said:
I love spotting RL's. Its such a thrill. Its really nice to see how good the car looks while on the road. Can't see the outside and how awesome it looks when you're driving it!

Best way to know how good the car looks while inside, is when yer driving around, ya can kinda tell that other people are checkin out yer car ;)

·
Registered
943 Posts
TXRLU said:
Best way to know how good the car looks while inside, is when yer driving around, ya can kinda tell that other people are checkin out yer car ;)

You know, they really do look good when you see them driving. i find myself looking in store windows when I drive by. I think that was a car comercial a few years ago. People following a glass truck with a huge mirror on the side.

But yeah, when you see other people looking at the car, makes you feel good.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Kirtsky said:
You know, they really do look good when you see them driving. i find myself looking in store windows when I drive by. I think that was a car comercial a few years ago. People following a glass truck with a huge mirror on the side.

But yeah, when you see other people looking at the car, makes you feel good.
HAHAHAHAHAHA! This post made me laugh. I do the exact same thing. I can't help it. I want to know what my car looks like going down the road! I have yet to see another RL with the Aerowing - every one I have seen has the decklid spoiler.

So yes, I know the car looks good, especially since I get a ton of looks...probably has to do with the sharp color, shiny rims and big fin :D

Oh, OT but I used Eagle One's Nanowax over the weekend and holy crap does it do an awesome job on waxing and polishing the car. Even filled in fine scratches and eliminated some swirl marks I was starting to get. Looks like I just drove it off the lot.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts