Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my way back from picking up the girlfriend from work we saw a red Cobalt SS on State St. turning on to Elsworth. The more I look at them the more I start to like them.

Wonder if this person is on the Cobalt forums.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think it had dealer plates. I was yelling "where in the hell did he get that!!!". My girlfriend was like freaking spaz.lol :)

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Yeah I've been seeing them more and more as well. I live a couple of miles from the GM tech center in Warren MI. The usually let the higher ups therethe new cars out and drive them for a month or so. They all have manufacturer plates. Been snowing to much up here to get a comparison on how they handle againt a redline though. But I'll keep trying.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah this was a young guy driving it. If the girl and I weren't off to somewhere I would have mad a U turn and went and talked to him. He was checking out the redline jsut as much as me checking out the SS.

·
Registered
305 Posts
I have only seen the sedans on the road...no SS yet. I'm gonna keep my eyes out even more now since other Michiganders are starting to see them.

·
Registered
134 Posts
i saw a lumina SS and a cobalt ss in warren (where i am from) my mom just retired from the Tech center, and when i was young and it was take your son/daughter to work day, we got to see some cool shit. It's wierd around here, we see cars months if not a full year before they are released. Me and my buddy talked to a few guys who were engineers for GM and they were test driving a new 7 speed yes 7speed corvette with a turbo. Its also sort of neat to see the mules on the highway and Car and Driver is based about a mile from my apartment, so we get the good shit early! I'll carry my digi cam to see if i can get any pics of the cobalt SS.

·
Registered
305 Posts
xtremelumina92 said:
....for GM and they were test driving a new 7 speed yes 7speed corvette with a turbo.
:eek: *DROOOOOL*

I will have to ask my friend who is an engineer at GM about that. Oh my word. I'm so excited. :D

·
Registered
305 Posts
Spotted a yellow Cobalt SS Supercharged last night on my way to Great Lakes Crossing. They were pulling into Borders books as my husband and I were heading to the mall.

All I can say is that they do look sharp. Had the big wing and grey powder coated(?) rims. I love the rear end of them...but not too sure of the front (didn't see it and in pics reminds me of a Honda)

So keep an eye out, they are starting to appear!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts