Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone. I have been on a much deserved vacation over the last 2 weeks and have traveled from Detroit to Shreveport and am now in Orlando Florida. And the Redlines were everywhere.

First of all I spotted a Bule RL with the aero wing at Barksdale AFB. I was on my way over to 8th AF HQ and saw it a few blocks away over by the ATC Tower off of hanger row. Glad to see the redline but happier still it was an Air Force Brother (or sister) driving it. Aim High

Then I am here in Orlando satying at the Ramada on McCoy Rd west or the airport just off the Bline. Lo and Behold a Red Redline was parked right outside my room. Then Thursday around noon I pulled out onto McCoy to head over to Jetway Dr and There was a blue one. Headed right towards me. As a matter of fact had I not moved I am sure you would have hit the blue LaSabre that pulled out infront of you. My bad. But you were spotted.

Three Redlines in one week across thousands of miles. I hardly see them at home let alone so few away from home. Glad to see you all.

Dave P

·
Registered
609 Posts
Im over at Keesler AFB and my Redline will be here soon! The parents are drivin her down on the 4th. Cant wait i miss her so much!

Aim High~

1 - 2 of 2 Posts