Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
5:10 PM. North Bound I-4 just north of Lee Rd, by the TV station. Blue with Deck lid spoiler. I was on the SB in a Blazer rented from Avis. Woo hoo. I've been in Orlando 2 weeks and finally saw one of the redlines down here. took long enough. Jeez.

Was that anyone on here stuck in that parking lot known as I 4?

·
Registered
4,965 Posts
For a second I thought that was me, but then I realized I didn't leave campus today. Did the one you see have a superman logo on the hood? I've seen that one before here around UCF.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
UCF, no kidding. I am staying at the holiday inn express on research pkwy behind liquid celler off of University west of Alafaya. What a dive that place is. I'll be keeping an eye out for you. I'm working up the street up at Iron Bridge water reclaimation plant (we have a big ass 400 foot tower there). If you see a dark grey trail blazer with antennas on the roof that is me. Or in a white 05 Mustang with anteannas on it.

Probably going over to trick shots on lake underwood on friday. Best bar I have found around here so far.

·
Registered
252 Posts
I recalled an earlier message you left. That your a contractor for M/A com and some other companies.

Xau

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
AHHHH, ok. I was running my mind in circles wondering how you knew. Sitting here thing "who the hell is this guy?" "do I know him, does he work here" WTF. I was worried for a minute. Thanks for the mild stroke.

Do you know M/A Com? Most people don't. Unless you worked with/for them or were really into radios or law enforcement.

·
Registered
4,965 Posts
dipolley said:
UCF, no kidding. I am staying at the holiday inn express on research pkwy behind liquid celler off of University west of Alafaya. What a dive that place is. I'll be keeping an eye out for you. I'm working up the street up at Iron Bridge water reclaimation plant (we have a big ass 400 foot tower there). If you see a dark grey trail blazer with antennas on the roof that is me. Or in a white 05 Mustang with anteannas on it.

Probably going over to trick shots on lake underwood on friday. Best bar I have found around here so far.
I'll keep and eye out for you too bro. I'd ask if you wanted to meet up somewhere but this weekend is move out time. Finished my last final of the semester today. I will probably be at a place around here called Old Town, don't know if you've ever heard of it, on Saturday night. There is a pretty good classic car show they have every weekend. IM me or PM me if you want directions. I check the boards pretty frequently so I'll know if I got the message.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Actually my plans in Orlando have changed. Looks like I will be back up in Detroit tmrw night, Saturday afternoon at the latest. Otherwise I would be all about meeting up. I love it down here. It's in the 50's back home. I would much rather stay here than go there weather wise, brrrrrr.

Thanks for the invite though. Maybe next trip.

Still haven't figured out who I saw on I-4 though.

·
Registered
4,965 Posts
That sucks, you would have enjoyed the show. I'll be at this school for at least 4 more years, so whenever you come down, hit me up.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I've seen the superman logo RL with the Higher than normal Wing. To each his own.
I've actually have seen 2 blue RL's not including mine, 1 silver one and 1 red one in the Orlando area.
I used to go to school around the UFC area but I recently finished skewl. As you can see it didn't help much. You can see me daily driving up goldenrod toward the Airport. Might have to meet up sometime, but not this weekend. I have to go help a friend pick up a Yamaha R6.

·
Registered
4,965 Posts
Sounds cool. Yeah the guy with the superman logo is pretty cool, I've seen him before on the roads. I've only seen that one, not any of the others. Maybe the other blue one you saw was me, I have the decklild spoiler, not the stock one, and a Miami Hurricanes license plate. Let me know.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Tek said:
The red one was most likely me, My buddy lives on Goldenrod and im up there from time to time.
The Red one that I saw was actually in front of Devry. U go to school there?

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm surprised I don't see more of you guys when I am down there. I stay out by UCF and my office is over on Semoran just noth of the B-line. Everyone seems to be very close to each other. weird

·
Registered
98 Posts
dipolley said:
I'm surprised I don't see more of you guys when I am down there. I stay out by UCF and my office is over on Semoran just noth of the B-line. Everyone seems to be very close to each other. weird
You know Orlando, everyone is so close yet so far!

·
Registered
98 Posts
For those of you in Orlando. DJFreeFall and myself are trying to get a few RL's together. Hit us up if anyone is interested.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts