Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
BECAUSE RACECAR
7,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw a blue RL with huge sticker on back window on 85th in kirkland bout 11:15. And I keep seeing 2 red RLs downtown bellevue 1 is a comp pack and the other is not a guy and a girl drive each. Let me know mine is black and I work at BMW.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Saw a blue RL with huge sticker on back window on 85th in kirkland bout 11:15. And I keep seeing 2 red RLs downtown bellevue 1 is a comp pack and the other is not a guy and a girl drive each. Let me know mine is black and I work at BMW.
Hey, mine is black too. I've only been to Bellevue once so I'm sure it wasn't me. But I've come down to my friend's meet. They drive Hondas so I usually ride with them. But yeah, if you want to arrange a meet or something let me kno, I live at Whidbey Island.

·
BECAUSE RACECAR
7,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jeesh I swear WA sucks for redline owners and forumers, lol. All douchey balt owners. And I have relatives in Spokane, someday ill drive the RL farther than 100miles one way.

·
Registered
94 Posts
When and where do you guys meet. There are two of use redlines over in the North Idaho area there are at least two in Spokane, but they are a lost cause I never see them. But I could track down the blue one in my area. I think it would be Sweet to have a bunch of redlines meet up somwhere.

·
Registered
139 Posts
That's totally up to you. If your fellow RL owners feel like coming up to Seattle then it's easy. If you want to meet somewhere at the middle..... WAIT!! I got an awesome idea! Let's meet at Livingworth this weekend because of the OctoberFest!! Whoa, you guys better make up ur mind fast because I won't be here for 10 days after this weekend.

When and where do you guys meet. There are two of use redlines over in the North Idaho area there are at least two in Spokane, but they are a lost cause I never see them. But I could track down the blue one in my area. I think it would be Sweet to have a bunch of redlines meet up somwhere.

·
BECAUSE RACECAR
7,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yo Gforce what's ur # ill txt u about meeting up and get idahos # if he wants to meet us in Leavenworth, u spelt it wrong, lol. I'm down to meet up. I'm wrappin my exhaust tommorow with heat wrap. I got a flexpipe that sounds like a rattlesnake. 3" is fuckin huge for that thing.

·
Registered
139 Posts

·
Registered
721 Posts
well i did have one but traded it so it u see a silver on with a black hood that was mine

·
BECAUSE RACECAR
7,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Damn traitor adam! Haha jk. U had a lot of mods on that car. Its to bad.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Guess what guys? I have an extra CF hood for sale. Since you guys live close enough, you can come pick it up. It has a scratch about 4 inches long, half inch wide. I think it's repairable / patchable. $250 for my fellow Black RL owner. First come, first sell. I'm traveling in 10 days so better hurry!
:bluecap:

Damn traitor adam! Haha jk. U had a lot of mods on that car. Its to bad.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts