Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally spotted a Redline in Ann Arbor. I'm NOT THE ONLY ONE. :D It was on 94 heading towards State St. this morning between State and 23. It was about 8am.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Well it wasn't me.

Cool, glad you aren't all alone out there anymore. Hopefully it was a hot single chick for you. lol. You already have something in common

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Was it silver? I may have been jpapa, he goes to U of M.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Nah it wasn't me. I'm not up that early in the morning. You may be able to see me around town. I drive it a lot more on the weekends than weekdays. Mine's silver, so if you see a silver one with big aero wing and red pin stripe, that'd be mine. You said you worked at Office Max or one of those places out there, and my friend (Jshaouni on here) made a flyer for us RL owners here in the area, so I may wonder out there and put one on your window in the near future.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No it was black. With the little wing.

I don't work at OfficeMax anymore. I'm now a Staples. I'm currently working at the one in Dearborn on Mich ave and then will be at the one in Southfield on Southfield rd.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Shortly, if you're anywhere around Washtenaw Community College you'll be seeing me blast around the northern A.Arbor region. Don't really come down into the city too often. Look for the red one . . . not sure if it'll have the aero wing or the little one; I don't know if $10 a month is worth that big thing. Soon though my friends.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hey, Shelby and Utica - locals RL's. I live in Sterling Heights. Picked up a Pacific Blue RL last week. So far it is the only one I've seen with the hoodscoop - wish it was functional!

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Mine has a hood scoop too. It is getting removed though, just waiting for the dealership to get my new hood in and paint it.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I like the scoop, but the aero wing I'm undecided on - bigtime visiblility blocker. Wife drove it for the first time last night and hated it! I think she misses the old vanilla SL2. She was complimentary of the seats though.

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
pac.blue.RL said:
I like the scoop, but the aero wing I'm undecided on - bigtime visiblility blocker. Wife drove it for the first time last night and hated it! I think she misses the old vanilla SL2. She was complimentary of the seats though.
Wait till theres a truck riding your ass on the highway, best 'self-dimming' rearview mirror I've ever used!

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
pac.blue.RL said:
I didnt' like the aero wing at first either. Once I got used to it being there I don't have a problem seeing out anymore.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts