Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
36 Posts
Will the progress springs work on the RL's too? I have progress right now on my QC and I heard that sprints aren't as good in quality or is this just a rumor?

· Registered
36 Posts
But when you add a bodykit it will appear lower probably. I think my drop was only 1.0" so I guess they updated the springs a little bit. I bought my progress springs in 2003. I like the car with the drop anyways.

· Registered
36 Posts
I heard that progress springs are better. There is less bounce (if that is possible when you get springs/coilovers) with progress than sprints. People complained that the sprint springs don't handle turns as well as eibach or progress.

· Registered
36 Posts
Tom01SC2 said:
SMS sells the progress springs and has admitted that they have quality flaws. Progress does not car and will not do anything about it. Apparently the rear springs drop the car more than the fronts and the handling becomes awful. That is why I'm staying away from them, progress isn't making stuff for Saturn anymore. So chances are they don't a shit...

Tom
SOOO what's why my car drives like a POS now?!? Good thing I am going to be bagging the car soon.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.