Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I don't get you guys at all. Why the bashing of SPS? Please, if you do respond to this thread, do not just say "because they suck" or whatever. Give me a legitimate reason.

I spoke with John again concerning his policies toward refunds and the whole Eibach incident and he clearly stated that there is a 30-day refund policy on spring purchases and on the Koni coil-overs as long as nothing is damaged during installation. This sounds very reasonable to me.

So then, if anyone has something to say I would be very happy to hear it.

I am going forward with the Koni purchase and, after speaking with him again, I am very confident that everything will work out.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
i have purchased from sps before and without a doubt i must say that they are the best saturn performance company out there, they get their products out in time and most of the time their products are top notch.

only complaints ive EVER heard are about a bogus fuel pressure regulator and the spring incident.

i have nothing but good things to say about sps, and i plan to buy more from them......if they ever make more products for our cars.

·
Registered
609 Posts
I myself have never had a bad exp with sps but my father had a falling out with them becuase of the eibach springs. If my father let you read the file full of emails from the whole incident it might change your mind about them. Not only was he extremely rude to my father but also to employees at my saturn dealership when they tried to talk to him. This went on for awhile and there was also many times when they spoke on the phone, which took awhile to get a response from him. If you would like to talk to my father about the situation then you can PM him because i dont want this thread to turn into a flaming fest. If you like sps then go ahead and buy from them. If you dont, then you can buy from someone else. :D

·
Registered
399 Posts
I wouldn't bash a company that has supported Saturn owners for as many years as they have just because of a few incidents. They were tweeking Saturns right from the get go. My only concern with them is that they didn't jump all over the Red Line gig right away. I trust what those guys produce/sell and would love to see some Red Line Parts from them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts