Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone in South FL want to meet up to race my srt-4? just for fun ill put the vid on the forums ; P.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
i've been wanting to see a vid of this, but are you stock? i'd like to see stock for stock, modded vs. stock with any cars depends upon who's got more money half the time, and who's the better driver the other half

·
Registered
12 Posts
I can turn back to stock for the race if they want im not to modded I ran a 13.8 bone stock with the dealer tag still on the back though. :) I still havnt seen any redlines around here though hoping some more people get some of the newer quick cars coming out right now.

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
There were 2 SRT-4's at the track when i was there this past weekend. A Silver one and a Black one...both had Stage 1 and Intake... Silver had an exhaust also but the black one didn't.

They both cut 2.4 60' times just like me, the Silver was running 14.1 @100mph all night long. And the Black one was only running 14.6-7's all night @ 98mph.

I ran 3 15.00X, 2 at 94mph 1 at 96mph and 1 [email protected]

So if a stock redline and a stock 03 SRT were to run it would be a lot closer 04 up SRT we will just get beat every time. I did line up against the black one and in second gear is were he pulled the most on me after that he just slowly pulled away. I have a video of it to but no video card to put it on my computer yet.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts