Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Banned
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OWNED THE DUMBASS COCKSUCKER LIKE THE LITTLE PANSEY PUSSY THAT HE IS. HANG WITH A LS1? FUCKING PLEASE. THIS THING COULDN'T HANG WITH A FUCKING REGULAR WRX. WHAT A PIECE OF COMPLETE RUBBERMAID GARBAGE.

WAY TO GO GM--PUT A FUCKING S/C ON A 4 BANGER? THIS IS WHY GM IS IN FINANCIAL TROUBLE. THEY MAKE STUPID FUCKNG POS CARS THAT 13 YEAR OLD DROOL OVER LIKE ALL THE FUCKTARDS IN THIS SITE.

OH NOOOOOOOOEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCKING CUM TRAP CARS.

WWW.SRTFORUMS.COM FOREVER BITCHES!

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
o well still waiting on Castrol to unleash the picks for moderators on this board. Man its gonna be fun.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
holy shit, new troll owned by other trolls; that's laughable. and for future reference, don't tell us where you came from. If we wanted to, every one of the members on here would inundate your forums with useless shit just like you're doing here. But we have one thing that you other trolls don't:

It's not 13 second timeslips . . .

It's not V8 cars that are the same thing they sold in the 70's with different bodies . . .

It's dignity. Try it some time.

Pissant.

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
I'm with ya Goofy...

·
Banned
51 Posts
urbanmonkeygod04 said:
holy shit, new troll owned by other trolls; that's laughable. and for future reference, don't tell us where you came from. If we wanted to, every one of the members on here would inundate your forums with useless shit just like you're doing here. But we have one thing that you other trolls don't:

It's not V8 cars that are the same thing they sold in the 70's with different bodies . . .

Pissant.
Get it right I'm not a troll. I'm a dick or an ass-clown. Your choice.

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
04SVT said:
Yeah that was a bit overboard...
This is what we deal with 5 times a fucking week man, and then you wonder why we stat talking shit to anyone? It's this bullshit that ya'll are pulling right now, and it just takes it even more out of hand..

·
Registered
182 Posts
urbanmonkeygod04 said:

Pissant.
My 2004 Mustang Mach 1 is hardly the same thing it was in the 70's :rolleyes:

·
Registered
248 Posts
urbanmonkeygod04 said:

Pissant.
No offense to you at all, cause this was just plain stupid. But Ekool owns and runs both boards, and I've known castrol through SRTforums long before this board was around. Secondly, going over there isn't very smart considering theres a lot more members over there, along with a lot of people that have too much fun with flaming people over the internet (I'm one of them :) ). So if you want to stay on Ekool, Castol, Jayc, etc's good side, I'd suggest not going over there and starting shit. It just won't turn out good.

·
Banned
51 Posts
Sp00ner said:
This is what we deal with 5 times a fucking week man, and then you wonder why we stat talking shit to anyone? It's this bullshit that ya'll are pulling right now, and it just takes it even more out of hand..

Posts like that are WAY outta control. That much I'll give you. Having the SRTForum's WarStories crew pay you a visit is only a temporary thing and it's USUALLY not like posts like that...

That kinda crap is just stupid.

I mean at least my trolling has quality agruments imbedded within.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
No offense to you at all, cause this was just plain stupid. But Ekool owns and runs both boards, and I've known castrol through SRTforums long before this board was around. Secondly, going over there isn't very smart considering theres a lot more members over there, along with a lot of people that have too much fun with flaming people over the internet (I'm one of them ). So if you want to stay on Ekool, Castol, Jayc, etc's good side, I'd suggest not going over there and starting shit. It just won't turn out good.
So you'll scoff at Ekool but you'd advise us not to? Hypocritical.

·
Registered
182 Posts
bikeluver43 said:
No offense to you at all, cause this was just plain stupid. But Ekool owns and runs both boards, and I've known castrol through SRTforums long before this board was around. Secondly, going over there isn't very smart considering theres a lot more members over there, along with a lot of people that have too much fun with flaming people over the internet (I'm one of them :) ). So if you want to stay on Ekool, Castol, Jayc, etc's good side, I'd suggest not going over there and starting shit. It just won't turn out good.
We are the elite flamers. Wait that doesn't sound right... hang on.. let me think

Ok here we go. We're just damn good at BS'ing and laughing at people take the argument seriously

·
Registered
42 Posts
REDLINE_BLOWS_DICK said:
OWNED THE DUMBASS COCKSUCKER LIKE THE LITTLE PANSEY PUSSY THAT HE IS. HANG WITH A LS1? FUCKING PLEASE. THIS THING COULDN'T HANG WITH A FUCKING REGULAR WRX. WHAT A PIECE OF COMPLETE RUBBERMAID GARBAGE.

WAY TO GO GM--PUT A FUCKING S/C ON A 4 BANGER? THIS IS WHY GM IS IN FINANCIAL TROUBLE. THEY MAKE STUPID FUCKNG POS CARS THAT 13 YEAR OLD DROOL OVER LIKE ALL THE FUCKTARDS IN THIS SITE.

OH NOOOOOOOOEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCKING CUM TRAP CARS.

WWW.SRTFORUMS.COM FOREVER BITCHES!
Now that is not called for.
Even on your forum you have bunch of bone heads that think they drive fast cars and claim to have put football fields on faster cars with no mods on their vehicles. Mind you even on the BMW sites we have the same problem
Just by looking at your site some of your own members hate it and get bent all out of shape when other forum members raid your site and BS your stories. Grow up guys.

·
Banned
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Darkness95M3 said:
Now that is not called for.
Even on your forum you have bunch of bone heads that think they drive fast cars and claim to have put football fields on faster cars with no mods on their vehicles. Mind you even on the BMW sites we have the same problem
Just by looking at your site some of your own members hate it and get bent all out of shape when other forum members raid your site and BS your stories. Grow up guys.
You're right. Sorry. I was simply expressing my anger towards all the bullshit I've currently foudn myself reading.
We hate BSers as well and my post was over the top to say the least.

However, it seems to me that half the people on here actually believe they are a monster of a car. I mean, love your car, but face reality when you're talking about a stocker.

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
bikeluver43 said:
Right, but it's cool if they come here and start shit... I get it... I guess ya'll are just looking to drive the regular users off the board and on to another one. Makes sense... whatever they want I guess... funny, JayC actually came here and told people to shut up and talk it back the the SRT forums last night... maybe people should listen...

1 - 20 of 84 Posts