Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was crusin around last friday in my redline and I spotted an SRT. It was the first I have seen in my area so I figured I'd check it out.

I didn't want to race or anything, but as I pulled up next to him he floored it. I stayed with him for a while, then backed off because of speeds we were reaching.

I pulled up alongside of him at the next light and complemented his car. At first he thought I was driving a Cobalt, and was suprized to hear that it was a Saturn. It sounded like he had not heard of the redlines.

He seemed like a cool dude, and the encounter surely helped furthur spread the word about Saturn's performance line.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
The skittles in my town (there are 4 of them within a couple miles of me, jeez they're everywhere!) don't even give the R/L a second glance, even when I rev at them and let the S/C whine a little. I want to give one of them a run for his money, then let the word spread.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
saturnd00d said:
take it to the track guys. I know everyone's anxious to show others what the redline can do, but at the track, everyone will give props where props are due.
I agree.. and I know that the SRT is slightly faster than the redline. But the redline is definetly a car that is worth being noticed and appriciated around town these days.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts