Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
jpapa said:
Look at the date on the video, I'm sure it's an april fools joke.
Why a joke since its a Buick? ;) Sorry man no joke. :)

Redline racer a Buick Regal GS,GSE or GSX is basically the same exact car as a Grand Prix GTP. 240hp and 280ftlbs stock. The Regal guy had some exhaust work,3.4" blower pulley,fenderwell intake,PCM,PEM's and the little supporting mods and the SRT guy was running a stage 1 setup with a boost contoller set at like 20 psi's.
Just wanted to post the clip since you guys and the SRT guys seem to be at eachothers throats all the time :D Thought a 13 second 4 door grandpa car beating a sport compact icon would make you guys feel better. I have the same mods the guy in the video does on my Regal so i have been waiting for an SRT kill myself. :cool:

· Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Getting into the 13's will only usually take under $500 worth of mods. ;)
A Regal GS is the same thing as a GTP.....a Regal weighs more than a 2 door GTP but also weighs less than a 4door GTP so there are no major weights disadvantages. My Regal ran a 14.7 bone stock and now i have 3.4" pulley,fenderwell intake,ubend&res delete,2 heat ranges colder plugs,180* tstat,hot ground kit(whoopty do) and some good sticky tires. 13's are almost here. :cool: Was gonna get a GTP but i thought a Regal would make a much better sleeper. Take a look at some of the other people on regalgs.org and there are alot of them in the 12's also and a few in the 11's. 13's are no trouble for the Regal especially if one learns how to launch all the torque :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.