Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
11,403 Posts
AFAIK, you can either use spacers, modify the LSJ knuckle, modify the Brembo Caliper, or use the LNF knuckle to make the conversion work, but that is putting together a lot of posts from a lot of threads, and without any good pictures or explanations.

Actually, it might have been modify the LSJ knuckle and the Brembo Caliper... lol.

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
I removed the 1.5mm from the caliper with a 5mm spacer, stock knuckle. Mine were salvage Brembo's with 12k on them. I have since put over 20k on them with 80 auto-x runs or so and are still on the same pads and rotors.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Does anyone know of a company that makes rear calipers for the 06 redline? Mine are leaking brake fluid and the e brake hangs up and doesn't release all the way sometimes. I was hoping to just swap our the stock set up for the Cobalt SS brembo kit, but alas, the brembo kit is only for the front axle. Further research has been fruitless as all the aftermarket kits are also apparently for the front brakes only, nobody seems to have done anything with the rears. I've had the rears replaced twice now under warranty and need to find a fix for this before the dealer ship starts crying the car is out of warranty.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I freakin Looove my EBCs 600$ all 4 corners installed, slotted, dimpled rotors, green stuff pads.

Massively better braking force. The only thing I can think of would be some bigger calipers but for oem replacement upgrade They really can't be beat. @ 60 they chirp twice as they trip over them selves stopping.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts