Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just to let everyone know in the regional forum, since I already posted in the "where to get stage kits installed" thread, that I personally do Stage Kit installs at Saturn of Eau Claire, WI.

Cost through the dealer is 2 hours labor which ends up being $164 + Tax. I'll give you a discount so its only 1.8 hours labor(saves you a bit and keeps me from losing time). See below for details
I can do installs on the side to an extent, if you wanted to go that route. PM me for that one.

Just spreadin' the word!

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Wow, 2 hours labor? That's a steal folks...

fsr, if there's no 7k limiter, it's not flashed, you're running on a BAD tune...

·
Registered
147 Posts
Eco-Mod said:
Just to let everyone know in the regional forum, since I already posted in the "where to get stage kits installed" thread, that I personally do Stage Kit installs at Saturn of Eau Claire, WI.

Cost through the dealer is 2 hours labor which ends up being $164 + Tax.
I can do them on the side for about $50 if you wanted to go that route.

Just spreadin' the word!
not going to lie
you might have just sealed the deal on my purchase of a redline :)

i live in eau claire. :-D

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Damn, we just sold the last '06 we had in stock, but I'm sure we could find another one, any year, just ask for Chris in service and I'll hook you up with a good sales person!

We could meet up sometime and I could show you my car, take ya for a ride, etc, we need more LSJ's around here! This goes out to anyone, just send me a PM about it!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Eco-Mod said:
Damn, we just sold the last '06 we had in stock, but I'm sure we could find another one, any year, just ask for Chris in service and I'll hook you up with a good sales person!

We could meet up sometime and I could show you my car, take ya for a ride, etc, we need more LSJ's around here! This goes out to anyone, just send me a PM about it!
as a matter of fact

Kevin and Akbar are friends of mine.

of course kevin is in flordia now after he got stupid and got canned(finance kevin) :-D

that 06 sat for what? nearly a year?

when I get my dsm's clutch repaired, we should go cruise looking for the 3 billion unpainted bodykit civics :)

i'd like to take a ride in another rl.

maybe I can talk akbar into getting the Audi from his wife for a few hours.

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Haha, yeah actually I think it sat for over a year... :ack:

·
Registered
5,202 Posts
Just some advice, I'd remove that 'on the side' comment and speak that in person. I'm sure the service manager over there and saturn corp themselves would prefer that you did not do that.

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Saturn says that Stage II install according to their Accessory List is 2 hours labor. I will drop it to 1.8 if you mention that you saw this on RedlineForums.com and tell them Chris sent you. It will at least save ya $15... I can usually get them done in about an hour and a half depending on cleaning, any snags, etc., and if it takes longer you will still only pay the 1.8 for labor! It's one of the few things I actually enjoy doing at work so I don't mind not making a whole lot of money on it. Thanks guys!

·
Registered
36 Posts
I work for a dealership and I am trying to get our store to get more into aftermarket sales and installation, if live in wisconsin let me know what your looking to have done and maybe i can help some of you out. This is why i bought my Saturn ion redline so i can provide a vehicle to show case what I can have done at the store. I also am the secetary for a the kiel custom street car club, in which I have several members that know somone or somewhere to do just about anything.

·
Registered
399 Posts
How about some of the issues such as intercooler wiring, new stage flash, rough idle flash, etc.

Dealerships near me just wont do the work. "cant find anything wrong"

I would like a supercharged and intercooled car like the brochure says, not just supercharged.

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I know about almost every issue with the car. I check for updates daily and speak with GM personnel on a regular basis, trying to keep up to date as much as possible. I also have connections with many other parts and service places, OEM and aftermarket. Just ask. I don't expect much on this side of the state though!:shrug03:

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Eco-Mod said:

Cost through the dealer is 2 hours labor which ends up being $164 + Tax. I'll give you a discount so its only 1.8 hours labor(saves you a bit and keeps me from losing time). See below for details
I can do installs on the side to an extent, if you wanted to go that route. PM me for that one.

Just spreadin' the word!
Does this offer still stand:shrug03:

·
Registered
157 Posts
Lemme get this straight... Cuz if this is really this coll, we be meeting soon.
What part of the install does the 1.8 hours cover? The pulley, belt, injectors or just the reflash part?

I bought a pulley 2.9 and 42 lbs injectors and just need the stage 2 flash, can you do just that? PM me for the DL stuff.

I would take a trip over to WI right now if you say yes!

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Just PM me!

Redline Owner22 - Yes I'll still do it

SHERMANTURBO - I can't program it without the auth. code I have to call into GM. You have to buy the GMPP kit for it. Find someone w/ HP Tuners

·
Registered
382 Posts
Does your install include removing the s/c? The instructions say that has to be done to be able to press the new pulley onto the s/c shaft.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Hey guys i just would like to let you all know that i drove from mpls to ecos dealer to get my stage 2 done because no one up here had a clue on how to do it and eco was very famillier with it so i gave him a chance and he was very quick with it and i have had not a single problem with it at all since he put it on i would highly recommend him for any redline stuff and he is a very nice guy.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Supey said:
Does your install include removing the s/c? The instructions say that has to be done to be able to press the new pulley onto the s/c shaft.
ive never had to remove the s/c to install the kit. i was going to but you can get the puller on the pulley with room to spare. dont know why gm says to do it.

·
Registered
946 Posts
since the topic's about stage installs, figured I'd ask if there's anyone in Maryland or Virginia that could do a stage one or two install for cheap?

·
Registered
637 Posts
ESV0720 said:
since the topic's about stage installs, figured I'd ask if there's anyone in Maryland or Virginia that could do a stage one or two install for cheap?
i dont think maryland or virgina are in the midwest region (but im not to good with geography) i would try posting in performance modifactions or in your region.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts