Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bring on the shiot! Getting on the highway tonight and some guy in a late model stang GT peels around me and gets on it. That being said, stayed with him until we hit the main. I hit third and was gone! Period. I don't want to hear that he wasn't racing or whatever. He got his ass smoked. So bring it on, I am tired of hearing how our RL sucks. This is a great car, that can be even better. It isn't a drag car, it is a nice little street car. Bring it! :eek:

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
blu4door said:
yikes, calm down son.................. Good kill.
Sorry, too many dew's today. :) I am just tired of all the ranting on this site. Know what I'm saying? ;) The voices say I am better now!

·
Registered
361 Posts
SpikemanII said:
Sorry, too many dew's today. :) I am just tired of all the ranting on this site. Know what I'm saying? ;) The voices say I am better now!
I firmly believe that there is no such thing as too much Mountain Dew. You should see me after my 7th Dew and 2nd energy drink. It's pretty close to me being drunk, only with better balance.

·
Registered
182 Posts
SpikemanII said:
Bring on the shiot! Getting on the highway tonight and some guy in a late model stang GT peels around me and gets on it. That being said, stayed with him until we hit the main. I hit third and was gone! Period. I don't want to hear that he wasn't racing or whatever. He got his ass smoked. So bring it on, I am tired of hearing how our RL sucks. This is a great car, that can be even better. It isn't a drag car, it is a nice little street car. Bring it! :eek:
Careful or that GT's bigger brothers will come find you :D

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
04azuremach said:
Careful or that GT's bigger brothers will come find you :D
I already had that happen. There is a yellow Cobra and a greyish GTO that live down the street. They were both coming back towards my place when they say me coming up behind. It was rather funny, but they both took off like bats-out-of-hell! I caught up later and we blabbed about our cars. Pretty funny stuff though. I will have to say, that I really like most cars, and both the Cobra and GTOs are most excellent.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
BLUBYYOU said:
NAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWZZZZZZZZZZ ;)

bottles are for babies. :p
All the shit aside, I have mad respect for most of the cars out there. For the love of CHRIST, they put a turbo on a Hugo, and a SC on a Saturn! :eek: ;) :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts