Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
SPARTA!!!
10,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought my tickets yesterday. Pumped as hell.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Much post whoring i sense post count go up it must

·
SPARTA!!!
10,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We need more active users. Three of us a forum doesn't make.

·
Registered
650 Posts
We need more active users. Three of us a forum doesn't make.
this is true we need to bring more facebook peeps to the dark side

·
whore whore whore whore
9,037 Posts
i still have yet to watch anything relating to TFA minus the original teaser....

i dont need to buy tickets. I'm working a side job at the movie theater for 12 hours... that's 12 hours of watching TFA straight, while getting paid

·
Registered
879 Posts
Looking forward to this. It FEELS like the original Star Wars and not those terrible prequels that came out ten years ago.

Taking my daughter to see it who is now almost the same age I was when I first saw Star Wars in 1977. We are continuing the family tradition! :)

·
Registered
650 Posts
Drew you get kicked off facebook again

·
SPARTA!!!
10,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I was wondering what happened. O have like 4 fake starwars related Facebook accounts that have yet to be erased. I also enjoy the prequels for what they are. Not perfect obviously, but good Star wars movies.

·
SPARTA!!!
10,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I love Spaceballs but its no Empire...

·
Registered
758 Posts
I also enjoy the prequels for what they are. Not perfect obviously, but good Star wars movies.
George lucas steered the series to far in the kids direction and the whole story suffered as a result IMO. Ironically he sold it to disney? One can only hope that the do the last part of the series some justice.

·
SPARTA!!!
10,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I agree that Phantom was definitely kiddified. But by the time we got to Sith I'd venture to say it got real dark real quick.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts