Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have taken a few days to read all the posts on this and a few other forums. It has been very helpful. However I learned so much I am not sure where to start. Does anyone have any suggestions for a starting point for perfomance upgraades? I can't get it all done at once, and I don't want to upgrade one thing necessitating an upgrade of something else and not knowing/doing it. In Massachusetts it is illegal to alter factory exhaust so that's out. Thanks for any help anyone can give me.

·
Super Moderator
4,617 Posts
Wait for Psi-Fi to come out with the Pulley Upgrade, and order the SCDyne Header and Intake. Then, while waiting for more stuff focus on suspension.

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
TSF said:
I have taken a few days to read all the posts on this and a few other forums. It has been very helpful. However I learned so much I am not sure where to start. Does anyone have any suggestions for a starting point for perfomance upgraades? I can't get it all done at once, and I don't want to upgrade one thing necessitating an upgrade of something else and not knowing/doing it. In Massachusetts it is illegal to alter factory exhaust so that's out. Thanks for any help anyone can give me.
Really? Illegal to modify the stock exhuast at all?? Can't you 'sneak' one in? There is A LOT of power in the exhaust track waiting to be popped open. I'm doing everything I can to avoid dropping the $$$ on a header until I can actually feel good about spending the $$$. Damn college bills... they follow you for years, especially the credit card ones! :rolleyes:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the advice

Yes illegal to alter it in any way. I'd have to cahnge it back every time I went to get it inspected.

·
I
7,838 Posts
If it is illegal to alter the factory exhaust, what happens after years and years when it looks like swiss cheese?

·
Registered
162 Posts
all4glh said:
If it is illegal to alter the factory exhaust, what happens after years and years when it looks like swiss cheese?
Then you have a stock replacement put on... Oh well I'm in Michigan so it really doesnt matter! Full 3" here I come!

·
Registered
762 Posts
haha I haven't heard of such a thing and that BLOWS

·
Registered
355 Posts
More and more MI guys on here we really need to have a GTG this spring. :D

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Well if this is turning into a michigan thread, I'm in northern Macomb county. We should deefinatly do a GTG. Soon. I am really starting to need some spring weather. Especially since it is snowing like hell right now.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts