Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
685 Posts
So im just seeing if anyone on here would like to come to our midwest saturn meet on aug 29th. There wont be just saturns theres a few dsm, my buddies evo, and a few other diffrent cars. Its alot of fun and great people. Its being held at babler state park in wildwood missouri. We have a pavillion reserved already and we will be having a barbecue and a cruise with everyone. I would love to see some RLF guys out there and the more the merrier so if you got any car buddies bring them out and there rides. heres a link to the thread on sixthsphere STC MW meet at babler just pm me or post if you wanna come so we can add you to the list. Hope to see some of yall out there.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
BUMP cmon people i know theres got to be some local people who would be intrested in doing this.

·
Registered
20 Posts
hey new to the forum and just bought a rl. im interested in coming for sure im from around the st.loius area maybe you could person message me since i dont know how yet. just got some questions

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
36 Posts
i will be in a Fiero, just to mix it up a bit since i no longer have a saturn at the moment. and tbandit, i will need you or jason to give me a number of ppl coming so that i will know how much food and shit i need to bring since im bringing brats and i forget what else now...

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Do you know jason? And ya just post on sixthsphere wat u wanna bring and well figure out how much will be needed. It looks like we got about 20 people coming maybe a few more ill have a more exact number in the next few days.

·
Registered
36 Posts
yeah, well i banned on there if ya cant tell... and yea, i know jason from there. kept meaning to go over and check out the progress on his car. so ya, i will find something out from one of you guys i guess about finally numbers. and if ya would go on there and look at the first post for that thread, my name was gtt1987, it should still have my name by what i signed up to bring. let me know please. i need to write it down.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ya your signed up for brats and buns for the brats.

·
Registered
36 Posts
hmm.... there wasnt anything else? i could have sworn that i signed up for something else too, unless someone else took that since i had 2 things. not complaining if so. im hoping that marc unbans me, i just messaged him bout all the shit that happened. so who knows. sorry to make you be the middle man.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ya i just realized u were signed up for cups plates and silverware too my bad

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
just check out the website i linked in hear or text me 6366977083

1 - 13 of 13 Posts