Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a Ion Redline '04 this past March. Before I had an SC coupe '97, and I took the stereo out of the old and was hoping to put it in the Redline. For the life of me I can't figure out how to take out the old radio out. I've looked online but can't find any instructions. Has anyone done this yet, or am I better off going to Tweeter or Best Buy and I have them do it. I would rather do it myself, if someone knows how to it would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
323 Posts
If you are tyring to get the factory radio out of the red line, you have to pull kind of hard on the vents in the silver bezel around the radio to pull it off. after that there will be screws holding in the radio. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
365 Posts
yea, i acutally just did it this past monday....it was cake.....i started with the two like vertical plates on the sides, took the plasitic plate right in front of the 2 cup holders and then the grey plastic around the readio has 8 clips (2 top, 4 middle, 2 bottom) pop those off and ur good to roll. I spent like 50 bucks for the damn kit and harness...for somereason the 05's are insanely over priced

1 - 4 of 4 Posts