Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stupid question but, The [ta] logo that appears at the bottom of the radio, what the hell doest that mean, Ive seen it as ta, [] and [ta] on there and I dont have my manual available to look at it??

next, is there a way that i can program the radio to have the text info on it all the time instead of just how long the song has played for, mine always says elapsed ..... on it?

clue me in, thanks

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
paintedblack said:
Stupid question but, The [ta] logo that appears at the bottom of the radio, what the hell doest that mean, Ive seen it as ta, [] and [ta] on there and I dont have my manual available to look at it??

next, is there a way that i can program the radio to have the text info on it all the time instead of just how long the song has played for, mine always says elapsed ..... on it?

clue me in, thanks
That's part of the Radio Data System
TA stands for "Traffic Announcement"
HTH
WOT

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
paintedblack said:

clue me in, thanks
On mine, for the CDs and such, I just hit the 'I' button, I think it's I, on the radio once, and it stays.

·
Registered
127 Posts
The text info for radio, i.e. songs name/artist, is totally dependent upon the radio station, if they don't put it in, then your stereo, no matter how advanced, cannot display it. I would guess only a few stations actually bother to do that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts