Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone I have a stock 2004 Ion redline with 129k on it, replaced the clutch when I got it around 100k and honestly I just don't have the time/money for the car.

The car does have some problems: No A/C, believe its the compressor.
Sunroof doesn't work, motor.
Shifter is missing the top cap.
Mirrors don't turn with the switches.
Passenger window only works with
passenger side switch.
It makes a rubbing or grinding noise
when I turn right.

All these issues except the A/C and rubbing noise were like that when I bought the car. We have tried changing the cv axle and wheel bearings and sway bar to fix the noise but haven't had any luck. Haven't tried the passenger side axle however. Oh and the drivers side headrest seatbelt holder broke off.

The car has kicker speakers in the front and alpine's in the rear. Overall the interior is pretty clean and apart from the noise when I turn it starts every day and runs pretty well. I have only put about 30k on the car but since I'm in college and in the city now It'd be better for me to have an automatic and just something cheaper overall.

I'm asking 4k for the car but am willing to negotiate, if interested text me at 5406617614 and I'll give you a call.

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Where are you located? Do you have any pictures?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not yet I can take some after I give it a bath when I get back from the weekend and I'm located in Fairfax va, about 20 mins from D.C.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts